By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official: What are you currently playing and progress discussion thread

Just finished Bioshock 2 for the second time, very highly recommended.

I've been playing Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom, I liked the PSP games, the PS3 version plays like the PSP games, which is both a bad thing and a good thing. Overall, its not keeping me interested.

Transformers: War for Cybertron: A few people have been praising the game and I thought it was really boring, generic level design, generic weapons, generic combat. It's just boring.

Fable 1: It reminds me of Ocarina of Time, except the world is more linear and the combat isn't as good. 

X-Men Origins: Wolverine: It's a really fun game, I bought it cheap and it's pretty good as a gory God of War type of game.

The Saboteur: I bought it cheap and it's probably one of the best sandbox games I've played in a while. Looks good, plays well and it has alot of interesting elements that you don't find in many games of the same genre.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network

Now I am Currently playing Plants Vs Zombies!

Nice Post.

I am currently playing Mortal Kombat 4.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful post.

I am very inspired with this Post.

Where I work I have a lot of free time so I play DS games a lot.  I recently just beat Hotel Dusk room 215, then in the same day started up and got about halfway through normal mode on Ninja Gaiden and on the side have been questing in Castlevania PoR (I'm at the last boss but want to get the quests first, also need to lvl some.)  Once I'm done with those I'll be revisiting Lunar Knights which I recently gave up grinding to 100% on because it just takes forever and I bought new games and beating helper to the hero with every character (last step to 100% on that) on Kirby SSU.

On the console front I'm trying to 100% Dead Space extraction but every stage takes so long I typically do one a day and I'm done with it.  Also attempting to get everything in SSBB, I've only got like 10 challenges left.  Yeah I like to get full completion in the games I buy...

Edit: Oh and I just bought Beyond good and evil on steam so I can finally beat that game, I have it on GC but a game breaking bug stopped me at the near end and ubisoft offered no help whatsoever in getting past it.  So I'll probably be playing that soon (and in gloriously high resolutions not offered on the GC! :D )

Right now I am playing Halo: Reach which has totally renewed my faith in FPS console games.  Just one word to describe Bungie's latest game, AWESOME.

I am also an MMO Junkie and have recently started playing Warhammer Online again.  I was absent from the game for over a year and it appears the changes they have made are for the better.  I am currently playing a Shadow Warrior and it is a ton of fun.  I'll probably be playing this until Guild Wars 2 comes out next year.

Around the Network

pssh, like I'm gonna reply to this silly thread...wait O.o

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Playing:

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Beta

Battefield Bad Company 2

Currently Playing:

Trine

Soon:

Fallout New Vegas

Metroid Prime 3

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

Pro Evolution Soccer 2011

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Ummm well I have been overdosing my hours into playing Halo Reach big team and SWAT online with my friends, it is sooo much fun :) and I have also been REALLY enjoying Fallout new vegas for my 360, very good western RPG, but more of a huge expansion to fallout 3 if anything

Nah iam not a rockstar.. iam the second kind... w0kstar