By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official: What are you currently playing and progress discussion thread

Megaman ZX, Punch Out Wii and Rythm Heaven

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network

Metroid Other M, Borderlands and Super Princess Peach.

GGG4u the cheapest gold

Maple Story Europe gold
 Maple Story Global gold
 dungeon fighter online gold
 Wonderking gold
 Cabal - US gold

Cabal - EU gold

The Fastest Deliveries  We know your gaming can't wait and thats why we have always the product in stock. We can deliver to you in minutes. almost NO Waiting!

Guaranteed Delivery or Your Money Back  If for any reason, we were unable to meet our commitment (which is unlikely), we will refund your money, no questions asked!

welcome to visit our website www.ggg4u.com

metroid other m and scott pilgrim

Currently doing an insanity run though of mass effect 2, just to really tide me over till Reach arrives.

Around the Network

Valkyria Chronicles 2 and some Starcraft 2

Birth By Sleep. 

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Demons souls

just blasted through army of two for some light relief,it had been sitting around for a while

have to finish Infamous,Dragon Age and WKC too

Above & Beyond

Almost finishing my Hard playthrough (first time around) on R&C: A Crack In Time. Even at that difficulty, the game is pretty easy..

DS - Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker and DQIX are now dividing my DS time.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Currently playing Dante inferno on ps3 and even with the average metacritic score the game have, I find the game almost as enjoyable as God of war 3.