By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official: What are you currently playing and progress discussion thread

^True reviewers always miss the small details and they always look for the negatives for a new ip.

Anyway, I haven't bought anything new. I am playing FF13 when I have time after work.

Around the Network

Just finished "golems of amgarrak" DLC for Dragon Age:origins so thats all the DLC completed for the game for me and all i have to do is wait for the "Witch Hunt" DLC and i think that will be the last peice of DLC for Dragon Age:origins and all attention will be on the sequel reqady for release in march next year!

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Rythm Heaven

Great game, but hard to get all medals!

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Currently playing Vagrant Story, about 5 hours in.

Im pretty busy right now! I just finished Silent Hill Shattered Memories on Wii. Im playing Trauma Center 2 on the DS, No More Heroes Desperate Struggle,   www.wellbridal.com Tatsunoko vs Capcom, New super Mario Bros Wii and Sky Crawlers on the Wii! Sometimes I play Call of Duty Reflex online! But not much lately! And I love them all! =D

Around the Network

I just started Dragon Quest VIII again on my PS3 B/C. The DQ craze has got to me again, i'm playing 4 different DQ (2 DW) games at the moment XD

GBC emu - Dragon Warrior Monsters 2: Cobi's Adventure
DS - Dragon Warrior Monsters: Joker and DQIX
PS2 (PS3 B/C) - DQVIII

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Now playing

Silent Hill Shattered Memories (PSP)

Valkyria Chronicles 2 (PSP)

Recently Rented and dropped 

Batman Arkham Asylum (PS3). I dunno, maybe I'm just not a batman guy, but this game is extremely overrated. It feels generic. 

Mario and Luigi's Bowser's inside story (DS). The reviews decieved me on this one.

Professor Layton 1 and 2 (DS). I got pretty far in the first one, as a matter of fact I was almost done with it before I pulled the plug because the game tested my sanity levels. At time it made me feel like a genius and most of the times like a stupid dipshit. Professor Layton 2 was pretty much the same game from the 3-4 hours I played. 

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

lestatdark said:

I just started Dragon Quest VIII again on my PS3 B/C. The DQ craze has got to me again, i'm playing 4 different DQ (2 DW) games at the moment XD

PS2 (PS3 B/C) - DQVIII

The Journey of the Cursed King is an all time favorite believe it or not.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
lestatdark said:

PS2 (PS3 B/C) - DQVIII

The Journey of the Cursed King is an all time favorite believe it or not.

I believe you. To me, it's one of the best PS2 games, even as I started it again, it still amazes me to see how massive it's open world is XD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

okay, i agree with you.

i want to know something about the nintendo 3ds nds games , it need R4 cards..R4..R4...ps3 jailbreak is so cool.