Fab_GS said:
nen-suer said:
Tanstalas said:
Then I will say 8, 7 is so overhyped

Every FF is "Overhyped" >_>

>_>

OMG! Kefka :O

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

I thought FF7 was meant to be the shiz. Thinking about getting one of them off PSN. Which one is better for a FF noob?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

FF8 is the richest experience in the series. Never before had there been a story with so many threads that the player could follow. Deep buried secrets all over the place that added to the experience for those who loved the world enough to explore it thoroughly. Not to mention the many towns ranging from Steam Punk theme with a beautiful orchestrated style music, to very futuristic locations which include Shumi Village which is more like a high tech Environmental Utopia, to Esthar which is a high tech metropolis. Then there are places like the Gardens which is the most advanced school setting ever. The world feels very much alive unlike most others in the series.

Overall it was just an incredible game that took things to a whole different level. I think one thing that should have become a staple was the ability to increase a character's power through multiple paths; and also being able to trade off those skills to others. You gained abilities using AP and junctioned them, refined items acquired through various means to increase stats; you could even turn off all random encounters. It was a great system that should have been advanced upon. It's too bad many players could not understand it and either tried just leveling up normally or drawing obscene amounts of weak spells; rather than advancing their characters using GF skills the way the game intended.

It is also the first Final Fantasy that didn't need a remake (FF7 does).

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

what that guy said, to sum it all up Final fantasy 8 is the shiz niz

binary solo said:
I thought FF7 was meant to be the shiz. Thinking about getting one of them off PSN. Which one is better for a FF noob?

I would say FFVIII. It aged way better than FFVII.

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
Fab_GS said:
nen-suer said:
Tanstalas said:

>_>

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL ROFL Where did you find that?

The card minigame in 8 was addicting

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

8 is one of the most boring games I have ever played.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Fab_GS said:
nen-suer said:
Fab_GS said:
nen-suer said:
Tanstalas said:

>_>

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL ROFL Where did you find that?

99 ways to Kill Kefka

Thats a folder on my PC

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I hate VIII. You could put it against pretty much anything and it would lose. So it's not fair.

Against IX... yeah, that would be hard to decide.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!