Where is 9?

I loved Vivi

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

7 and it's not even close.

Well those 2 are the only 2 beside tastics on PSN

Then I will say 8, 7 is so overhyped

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network

There is too many of these threads.. that are basically Xxtentions of Whats your favorite Final Fantasy. People lets start getting creative and ditching the yes/No or choice threads and go with something that requires more thought and conversation

Tanstalas said:
Then I will say 8, 7 is so overhyped

Overrated.

I played VII for the first time in 2004 and the game absolutely blew me away from beginning to end. Everything about it was excellently done, the pacing, the art style, the characters (minus Cait Sith), the music, etc.

I played VIII immediately afterwards, and it did absolutely nothing for me. I didn't get very far at all before I gave up on the game, one of the lamest beginnings of an RPG that I can remember.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

Both are amazing but i prefer VII. Just a great RPG with few flaws.

Currently own: PC (duh), SNES, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP.

Well, given that FF8 is the absolute bottom of the barrel, worst game with FF anywhere in the title that I've seen, I have to give it to 7, since those are my only 2 choices. Though, to be honest, I'd take Mystic Quest over both of those choices...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...