By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The moderation system on this website is flawed

TWRoO said:
RolStoppable said:
amp316 said:
RolStoppable said:

Double post. How could this happen? Am I that desperate for vg$ already?

It's only because what I posted was so spectacular that it had to be read twice.

On topic- The moderation system on this site must be flawed since I've never been banned.

Never?

I have been banned six times already and I am one of the most loved and respected members on VGC. Imagine how harsh the moderations on this site must be for the real trolls.

Heck, why imagine things if we could witness them in this very thread. I mean, trashleg gets banned like every other minute.

Perhaps your arch-nemesis has more power than you think

As for all this banning, I guess I must have missed something, has an NFL season started recently? I thought it started about when the Madden games come out (or do the games release when the season finishes?)

The NFL season is ending tomorrow.  It's the championship game.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
Whkowenicki said:
you are both wroing...

amercian football is crap... enjoy your 11 minutes of actual gameplay tomorrow...!!??

Whatever bro. Peyton Manning is better at football, than anyone has ever been at soccer. I'd like to see someone from soccer play in the NFL for 5 minutes or go through the combine, see what their laughable scores were.

Anyway, don't be biased guy. You aren't in to football, so you don't know why it's loved! I'm not biased against soccer like I should be, just out of respect to you! Just cause the NFL isn't as popular worldwide as soccer doesn't mean it isn't more popular than god anyway.

lol, anyway, @OP, Go Colts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also you deserved the ban, go Naz!!!

Somebody post a picture of Peyton so I can admire greatness.

Watch this if you think I'm wrong:

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

I agree!

Moderation on this site has been seriously flawed since a certain mod left!

(mrstickball)

--OkeyDokey-- said:

American football is for sissies who like wearing tights and need padding on every part of their body because they're afraid of grass burn. Real men play Rugby!

Most professional rugby players DO wear "pads" of some sort these days (even though they are not nearly as obtrusive as those worn by American Football players).  Plus, rugby doesn't require most of its combantants to collide - head on - with each other repeatedly (in simultaneously in close formation - leading to secondary collisions).  The real question is, who would be stupid enough to play full contact American football WITHOUT wearing pads?

Here, I found this, and it explains the situation much better than I can.

http://www.rugbyfootball.com/pads_and_helmets.html

trashleg said:
zexen_lowe said:
trashleg said:
yuck, only a bunch of silly men could turn a thread about mod-banning into one about stupid football ¬_¬;

It's stupid because Scotland hasn't qualified to a WC in 12 years?

no, its stupid cos i don't have a penis.

Sorry, that's an incorrect answer. I have one, yet I don't really care for either soccer or football. (Well, okay, any version of football to those outside NA.) I can see where some of the appeal may be, and personally, I'd probably like to be in the locker room, but that's another thread...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Around the Network

The only important piece of information I derived from that idiotic rant of stupidity (which just made the whole internet a little dumber) was that you both are Packers fans.

fuck you.

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

kowenicki said:

saying football has no tactics just shows your ignorance of the game. 

I'm far more familiar with the tactics of soccer than you are with anything in football. See, unlike you I actually watch both sports and took the time get a general understanding of both. You're just another European who attacks a sport they don't comprehend.

RolStoppable said:
superchunk said:
The only important piece of information I derived from that idiotic rant of stupidity (which just made the whole internet a little dumber) was that you both are Packers fans.

You have read the OP? Wow, I didn't expect anyone to do that. Sorry for killing your brain cells.

Can't we all just be friends and hate on the Vikings?

oh, I hate them a little less than the Packers. Definitely going for Saints tomorrow, so we have another area of contention.

TheTruthHurts! said:

This thread is rather entertaining....... I am enjoying it.  Trashleg has got me laughing numerous times.....thanks for that.....  

(IMO) American Football destroys Soccer in entertainment value, but I am biased.......

see that Rol? who makes TheTruthHurts laugh?

not you.

aaah. haha.

and yes, the truth does hurt doesn't it? hurts you, i mean. not me.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
RolStoppable said:
trashleg said:
TheTruthHurts! said:

This thread is rather entertaining....... I am enjoying it.  Trashleg has got me laughing numerous times.....thanks for that.....  

(IMO) American Football destroys Soccer in entertainment value, but I am biased.......

see that Rol? who makes TheTruthHurts laugh?

not you.

aaah. haha.

and yes, the truth does hurt doesn't it? hurts you, i mean. not me.

You honestly think that TheTruthHurts was laughing with you? Really?

er... what.. what do you mean? you can't make me cry, thats against the forum rules!

any more of your borderline nasty jokes btw, and i might just lose my non-sensitive exterior and ban you for sexism ^____^

yay!

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.