By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The moderation system on this website is flawed

RolStoppable said:
trashleg said:
http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=4794

sorted.

Thank you for proving the point I just made one post above yours.

your point was that naznatips is a woman??

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Not only are you a Packers fan, but you are also cheering for the Colts?

I'm sorry, but I can't even let you use the fact that you are European as an excuse.

At least we both despise the Vikings. That's worth something I guess.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

RolStoppable said:
trashleg said:
RolStoppable said:
trashleg said:
http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=4794

sorted.

Thank you for proving the point I just made one post above yours.

your point was that naznatips is a woman??

No way is he a woman. During the past 24 hours he banned you several times and it was well deserved every single time. That man knows what he is doing.

well-deserved?

i wasnt even online last night, lolz.

you're a silly boy.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I don't watch sports anymore, I'd rather play video games.

RolStoppable said:
amp316 said:
Not only are you a Packers fan, but you are also cheering for the Colts?

I'm sorry, but I can't even let you use the fact that you are European as an excuse.

At least we both despise the Vikings. That's worth something I guess.

Nobody likes the Vikings and their jerseys have an awful color. For that reason alone I rather support another team I don't actually like, for example the Ravens.

The only thing worse than their awful purple colored uniforms is that stupid Roller Dome that they play in.  I also hate the blaring of that stupid horn everytime they get a first down.  Also, I don't care for that guy that they always show in the stands that actually tries to pass himself off as a real viking. 

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

This thread is rather entertaining....... I am enjoying it.  Trashleg has got me laughing numerous times.....thanks for that.....  

(IMO) American Football destroys Soccer in entertainment value, but I am biased.......

The only time I use VG$ is, well rather, the only time I used it, was that IM stuff that I never open, got banned about 3 times so far and it didn't go down that much(maybe 600 total?) I don't get it, ah well.

RolStoppable said:

Double post. How could this happen? Am I that desperate for vg$ already?

It's only because what I posted was so spectacular that it had to be read twice.

On topic- The moderation system on this site must be flawed since I've never been banned.

RolStoppable said:
amp316 said:
RolStoppable said:

Double post. How could this happen? Am I that desperate for vg$ already?

It's only because what I posted was so spectacular that it had to be read twice.

On topic- The moderation system on this site must be flawed since I've never been banned.

Never?

I have been banned six times already and I am one of the most loved and respected members on VGC. Imagine how harsh the moderations on this site must be for the real trolls.

Heck, why imagine things if we could witness them in this very thread. I mean, trashleg gets banned like every other minute.

Perhaps your arch-nemesis has more power than you think

As for all this banning, I guess I must have missed something, has an NFL season started recently? I thought it started about when the Madden games come out (or do the games release when the season finishes?)

nownow, my bans were all legit, first one was personal insults to montana, felt damn good too, the other 2 were 100% troll posts, or was it 3? either way, I do troll, maybe only 1% of the time or less, but I do it.