By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The moderation system on this website is flawed

did you get banned for some stupid arse reason like "banned for having an affair with his wife?"

Around the Network

I just read a part a watched the video, and it's not falwed it was naztips losing control because ioi wasn't in

You guys are Packers fans and rooting for the Colts tomorrow? My kind of people!

I still say Aaron Rodgers is the only quarterback comparable to Peyton Manning in heart when it comes to leading a team through a deficit. Once all the other teams in the NFL face 15-21 point losing situations, they all give up, but never the Colts, and not the Packers.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Saints all the way. I like the underdog.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

kowenicki said:
you are both wroing...

amercian football is crap... enjoy your 11 minutes of actual gameplay tomorrow...!!??

It's 11 minutes that the ball is being thrown/people are running. American football, unlike everything else, actually involves strategy, tactics, and planning. It's a war game, and like in any battle the victor is determined more by preparation than how you fight, so much of the time is in lining up, make adjustments, going into huddles, and in that 11 minutes a lot more happens than in soccer.

It's the chess of sports, for people who actually want to think about the game they are playing. That said, that's what limits its popularity as well. It's too hard to learn for people to understand it enough to appreciate it. Especially for the brain-dead bar brawlers that make up the majority of soccer fans. You know why Peyton Manning is the best quarterback in the history of the NFL? Because he's literally a genius. He has a photographic memory (apparently he has hypermnesia), reads defenses like books, and thinks 4 moves ahead. Get back to me when being brilliant is what lets you win in soccer, rather than falling down and pretending you got hurt whenever you are within 3 feet of someone, and then I'll start watching more than just 4 world cup games.

Around the Network

I agree with the football is crap thing. :)

@ Naznatips I agree completely with you. I don't have the patience to watch soccer or basketball. I love football because of the big plays and I literally am always hanging on to the edge my seat. My favorite teams btw are the Titans, 49ers, and the Saints.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

wtf its this soccer you guys talking about?

it's futbol/football.

the other one it's handegg.

How did you get banned? Just watch your words next time. Remember people have different thinkings in life, although its true that you can't please everyone, just do your best. I hope your're okay =)

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

Xoj said:

wtf its this soccer you guys talking about?

it's futbol/football.

the other one it's handegg.

It's soccer, but I speak some German so if you prefer I can call it fussball.

Edit: And just to be clear about this issue, there are like 6 different sports that are known as football. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football

The more proper way to address them would be gridirion football and association football.