By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Mario playable in Sonic The HedgeHog 4.

My dad's friend's cousin's brother's son works at Sega and he told me that Mario will be playable in the new Sonic the HedgeHog 4 game. I dunno if it is true or not. But you heard it here first.

Around the Network

What!?! Now I'm definally getting the game. Mario never been a bad 2-D side scroller before

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:
What!?! Now I'm definally getting the game. Mario never been a bad 2-D side scroller before

LOL

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

.... this thread reminds me of other lol

Around the Network

If he is I hope he is just as fast as sonic.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

You damn liar I didn't tell you anything >:(

jajajaja. And the first stage will be Mushroom Kingdom Zone

Someone told me that Chrono Trigger 2 will be announced for a Nintendo handheld. If it really happens in the future (in the next 50 years) you heard it here first.

My dad's friend's cousin's brother's son's daughter's cousin's aunt's grandfather works at Sony and he told me that Kratos will be playable in the new God of War III game. I dunno if it is true or not. But you heard it here first.

Wait, that's true.