By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Heavy rain demo available now....but

Thanks for the insight. I'll try it.

Around the Network
WyldRage said:
Try making a European account. It gave me a "no longer valid" as well, and I made an account in France, and the code worked there.

I used my UK account first and then tried again on my U.S. account.......same result.....

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Well waiting for the demo, only less than 1 week right?

I have a code if anyone wants it.

Downloading now but it says only 1384MB. This is from US PSN btw.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Seriously, guys, if it's not working, you can wait FOUR DAYS to play it.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, Four Days.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

If someone has problems because the code wont be accepted.

First you can make the quest again and again and again. The Code changes if you wait long enough. Second

I tried first german PSN Shop but its definetly NOT working with the German Shop atleast yesterday. I tried it 5-6 times with different codes. It wasnt working.

Ok then I tried it with the US shop, code was invalid again. So I took my UK account and it accepted the code. If you have problems with it make an UK account it works definetly.

Netyaroze said:

First you can make the quest again and again and again. The Code changes if you wait long enough. Second

I tried first german PSN Shop but its definetly NOT working with the German Shop atleast yesterday. I tried it 5-6 times with different codes. It wasnt working.

Ok then I tried it with the US shop, code was invalid again. So I took my UK account and it accepted the code. If you have problems with it make an UK account it works definetly.

It might not be available in Germany because of the violence: how strict are they on that? Scott vs. Tough Guy is pretty graphic.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
Netyaroze said:

It might not be available in Germany because of the violence: how strict are they on that? Scott vs. Tough Guy is pretty graphic.

Hmm i dont think thats the reason. The game will be uncut in Germany. The laws are strict but not all games are cutted. For example Dead Space is 100% uncut. 

But maybe you are right because the developer themself play it safe so they dont want to risk something and maybe its because Demos can be downloaded by kids. But the demo is 100% not violent the fight is graphic but no Blood no guts and you actually safe someone the moral is important for the decision. I dont understand it.

Can't get to the site, sadly.

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"