By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Heavy rain demo available now....but

Asmo said:

Woot! got my code, thanks a lot for this !

Site loaded for you ?

Around the Network

Yup, registered on the heavyrainps3 website then went to the Precinct52 website, logged on, selected the clues and voilà.

What browser are you using ?

Firefox 3.5.7

not working for me either, will have to try it again later!

Around the Network

NICE!!!! site is working now!!!!!

This is so frustrating..

Try reload page all the time, don't give up! I just managed to get a code through multiple tries! Never give up! Now I'm hyped!! 5% DL =D

edit: btw I am using Safari. Tried with Firefox also, same results as Safari.

akuseru said:

Try reload page all the time, don't give up! I just managed to get a code through multiple tries! Never give up! Now I'm hyped!! 5% DL =D

After I enter my e-mail and password, a small loading sign appears on a black screen. And it never finishes loading...

What exactly happens when it works ?

GodOfWar_3ever said:
akuseru said:

After I enter my e-mail and password, a small loading sign appears on a black screen. And it never finishes loading...

What exactly happens when it works ?

ah yeah. a well know place to get some errors =P apparently what happened to me was that it was unable to connect to some pages at that time. like first time I succeeded turning in the evidence, the www.blablalbalbla/succeed page wouldn't load. So I had to try again. You just have to be patient and wait for that wave of good connection strikes and pray you hit it ^^

just reload and try again if it takes too long. you'll get it eventually