By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Heavy rain demo available now....but

But the challenge is not over yet :O

Now i feel sorry questioning the witness too hard >_>

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Well, I am playing as I speak and if anyone else have played it, is Lauren Miller bugged as hell in your demo too? In my demo she is floating all over the place, bugging around on the floor, sitting on the bed then suddenly up standing, etc... They better fix that =D=D

however, for me, this game was amazing so far. the scenes were brilliantly made and I really felt tension while doing the button press stuff =p i loved the game a lot, really. maybe the best experience I had on the PS3 so far.

Does this demo cover the Mall area fraught with glitches?

And is the dialog and vocal delivery just as comical as the latest trailers?

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

"We are currently working to address some site issues caused by overwhelming demand.
Sincere apologies for the delay, and please check back shortly."

T_T

4 ≈ One

I managed to sign up after about 8 tries on Google Chrome. Now I just need that Precinct site to work...

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

The site is down due to massive demand....

Meh...this hassle isn't worth it..lets just wait till the 11th.

The 11th will be here before I can get to the website. lol

haha why would i go through all that to get a demo?
i want to try the game first to buy it...so if i cant get to the demo i wont buy it lol

sieanr said:
Does this demo cover the Mall area fraught with glitches?

And is the dialog and vocal delivery just as comical as the latest trailers?

This sounds like trolling.

Have you played the mall area? I admit I saw one or two minor glitches during the video.

I suppose the second question depends on your sense of humour.