By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsofts X10 event. Official thread.

Ok guys X10 takes place in 6 days. M$ have stated that some big games are to be demoed there. As well as Natal. Properly. LOL.

It's rumoured the following are all their with new demos of gameplay:

Halo Reach

Alan Wake

Splinter Cell Conviction

Fable 3

Crackdown 2

And of course whatever Natal games they are willing to show.

What are you hoping for, and what would make you happy?

Personally gameplay of Halo Reach is a must for me. Also Fable 3 to. New footage of the others would be a great treat. But I really hope we see some good footage of 3-4 Natal games to.

Around the Network

I just wanna see some Natal games, at least 1/2....and something from Rare.

Alan Wake release date!

Looking forward to this, 6 days left?? Nice....

Can't wait. Should be exciting to see an event soley based on Xbox 360.

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

I am more interested in Reach, Alan Wake and Fable 3 (I already know a lot of things about Splinter Cell Conviction and Crackdown 2).

Also, I am excited to see some Natal games and this:
"Major Nelson: We're going to announce cool games and stuff at X10"

Alan Wake and Crackdown 2 release date. I dunno what else is going to get announced, but I think Gears 3 is either getting announced here or at E3. If they announce it here, expect E3 to be focused on Natal, Halo, Fable, and Gears.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Around the Network

Should be pretty cool.

Looks awesome. Natal games/ support should be interesting as well as halo reach (i want more multiplayer details, perhaps Beta release date?) Crackdown 2 and fable 3 should be good too. All in all it should be a good conference

Long Live SHIO!

I want more info on Fable 3.

Hisiru said:

I am more interested in Reach, Alan Wake and Fable 3 (I already know a lot of things about Splinter Cell Conviction and Crackdown 2).

Also, I am excited to see some Natal games and this:
"Major Nelson: We're going to announce cool games and stuff at X10"

You just linked me to a site that was sourcing another site, whose source was a post on neo-gaf, who listened to a podcast. My mind is blown =P

On topic: I want to see more of Crackdown 2, and at least one Rare game =D

Halo Reach Beta Release

Fable 3

Natal stuff

Gears 3?

No Don Mattrick. Or if he does feature, at least make sure he's about to be stoned.