By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsofts X10 event. Official thread.

All I want to see is Halo: Reach and I'll be satisfied.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Around the Network

I want to see Halo, Fable, Alan Wake, and Splinter Cell.

Hopefully they'll show so some new games too.

I want to see exclusive features and content announced for xbox live, like something that is unique and on Xbox Live only. Something that'll make th yearly fee irrelevant. Im tired of hearing MS announce exclusive content, like Netflix, to only see that they were lying and having it on wii and PS3. This would expand Xbox Live and keep it great and worth the pay.

I really wanna see Halo Reach played amd a date for the beta, some Natal stuff and some new exclusives announced. Hopefully some real exclusives. Unlike GTA TLAD and TBOGT. I dont mean to sound like a want it all, but it upsets me that MS gives us the "exclusive" and then a year later its not anymore.

Im soooo happy this event will happen. An event focused on just Xbox 360. Hope its a good show. And Gears 3? I wish. Love Gears

Ι' m looking forward to seeing... just everything.

I wana see new demos new exclusive live features but I wana see the unnannouced properties and I'm crossing fingers for gears of war3 to be annouce please

Around the Network

The demise of Original XBox games Live matchmaking right before X10 could mean that there will be new Live features announced. Lets hope.

I think the idea behind this is great; engaging and (hopefully) exciting your fanbase in a focused event is good PR.

What I'm concerned with is the proximity to E3...seems like it's too close to E3 to announce anything big as you would risk marginalizing your E3. Therefore I don't expect many big announcements, just more solid info on the games listed above.

Totally willing to be wrong though...I'd LOVE a Gears 3 announcement ASAP. Plus I have no idea what NATAL games we'll be shown.

I'm just interested in the new announcements.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Rare just tweeted that PD XBLA will be playable at X10 and lots of coverage will ensue. Good news.

GEARS OF WAR 3 ! GEARS OF WAR 3 GEARS OF WAR 3 GEARS OF WAR 3 GEARS OF WAR 3 !

End of 2012 prediction:

xbox 360 : 73-75 million  playstation 3 : 72-74 million  wii : 104-105 million 

Most hyped for :

Bioshock: infinte, The Last Of Us, Alan Wake's American Nightmare and Agent