By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsofts X10 event. Official thread.

Aion said:
I want to see more Fable III or any Gears of War news.

this

Around the Network

Well i hope they announce Gears 3, I just want to play that game, and a new trailer for Reach,alan wake realese date and much more.  

But I have one question when does it start in gmt -1 time, because I live in sweden and if some one knows where to get a live stream (if there is going to be one) please post it here.

3 days to go!!

WOnder if we'll see all of what Rare has been up to ..

So does anyone think they will announce that espn360 thing that's rumored to be coming?

Cant wait for Friday.

Around the Network

From neoGaf:

We can confirm that we'll be there and I can convey my excitement about the event.

As to what we're showing/saying... here are the guidelines we've been asked to follow:

You can confirm that Bungie will be in attendance at X10 showing off Reach
 EXAMPLE: Gearing up for X10 in San Francisco. Can’t wait to show Reach to US and int’l press and kickoff the biggest year in Xbox history! #X10Xbox

o You can share when the event is and what readers can expect to see coming out of the event
 EXAMPLE: Be on the lookout on 2/11 – we’ll be showing Reach's first ViDoc to the press at X10 and it will be on Marketplace and web the following morning. #X10Xbox

There will be some stuff coming. Stay tuned.

We can expect some Reach goodies at X10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And LOL at MS's guidelines and examples.

epicberserk said:
Microsoft wouldn't put YouTube or a Internet browser because microsoft competetior have browsers and Sony ps3 has a browser and YouTube that why I think microsoft wouldn't want to get either

Directly uploading a video to youtube would be awesome though...

Truth does not fear investigation

OP add dead rising 2 to OP, http://terminalgamer.com/2010/02/10/dead-rising-2-appearing-at-x10-tomorrow/

Is this open to the public? I live about 1-2 hours away.

Does anyone know if they will have stream for this event like CES or E3 for the press conference?