By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Grinder Goes Multiplatform

vaio said:

maybe u should close your eyes and ignore my posts since they dont concern you at all at this point.

stop being so bitter because you console choices doesnt even come close to the wii and you guys keep on jumping on wii users so pathetic of you.

Look, now you did what you've been complaining about for half the thread. Now we can let it die?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
radiantshadow92 said:
vaio said:
radiantshadow92 said:
vaio said:
radiantshadow92 said:
vaio said:
radiantshadow92 said:
vaio said:
Carl2291 said:
vaio said:
Carl2291 said:
vaio said:
Carl2291 said:
Demotruk said:
Carl2291 said:
Great to see 3rd parties showing support to PS3 and 360 as well as Wii!

You're being as transparent as glass.

I have no idea at all what you are talking about. Honest.

being an ass about it just makes it even more transparent then it allready was.

If they can make it work on all consoles then good for them and they should defently go for it.

How was i being an ass?

It's nice to see developers giving the HD twins some attention.

being an ass taking jabs at wii like a troll

How did i take a jab at the Wii?

Is it so bad to support the HD consoles, and cheer when they gain new developers? In a thread about a multiplat game?

The hd consoles getting support is no problem and fine, but you know that you made that comment because wii doesnt get the support it deserves from 3rd parties and tried to rub it in with that comment, it was a trolling comment although in a suttle way. It´s no news hd twins get support from 3rd parties ergo that comment was to rub it in. You know it I know it and others know it since they called you on it first.

Just because the mods let you get away with it every time you do it doesnt make it less of a trolling comment.

i dont see how that is trolling, if he wants to say, hey more 3rd party for HD thats cool, then he should be able to say it without someone calling him an ass, i mean when NSMB got millions of sales people were saying hey look it got mad sales, its the same thing, except carl doesnt let it get to him like you do 

i dont let it get to me if i did i would be banned now, i am calling him on it since the mods let him get away with it. It´s not the first time he does this and not the last either and i wasnt the first to call him on it if that is not a clue for you then fine close you eyes and pretend its all dandy it wont bother me.

you obviously let it get to you, and if you really think he should be warned about contact a mod, its that simple, the mod will more than likely tell you that he doesnt deserve or warning or ban, idc how many times he done it, he does it in a mature manure and doesnt go YEAH IN UR FACE WII! maybe you should close ur eyes and ignore his posts that bother you >_>

maybe u should close your eyes and ignore my posts since they dont concern you at all at this point.

stop being so bitter because you console choices doesnt even come close to the wii and you guys keep on jumping on wii users so pathetic of you.

no one is jumping on wii users first off all, second of all i have wii....third of all, the only one who is bitter is you lol....just relax dude, no one is jumping you, i am simply letting you know that calling him an ass was out of line for what he said, i cant ignore a post like that, no one is attacking you or your console or its owners, stop making things up out of no where >_>

if he acts like one he deserves to be called one, simple as that. A person doesnt have to be bitter or anything else if he calls someone else on their bullshit.

yes they do have to be bitter, he doesnt deserve to be called n ass for saying its good to see third party support on all consoles, your being bitter about something and calling him an ass out of turn

thats not what i said and you completly missed my point, for the record i think its great that they went multiplatform that way they can make more money and have bigger budgets wich in turn will benefit even the wii since they are supporting it.

You completly missed my point and his stealt way of saying what he wanted to say.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Carl2291 said:
vaio said:
Carl2291 said:
vaio said:
Carl2291 said:
vaio said:
Carl2291 said:
vaio said:
Carl2291 said:
vaio said:
Carl2291 said:
Demotruk said:
Carl2291 said:
Great to see 3rd parties showing support to PS3 and 360 as well as Wii!

You're being as transparent as glass.

I have no idea at all what you are talking about. Honest.

being an ass about it just makes it even more transparent then it allready was.

If they can make it work on all consoles then good for them and they should defently go for it.

How was i being an ass?

It's nice to see developers giving the HD twins some attention.

being an ass taking jabs at wii like a troll

How did i take a jab at the Wii?

Is it so bad to support the HD consoles, and cheer when they gain new developers? In a thread about a multiplat game?

The hd consoles getting support is no problem and fine, but you know that you made that comment because wii doesnt get the support it deserves from 3rd parties and tried to rub it in with that comment, it was a trolling comment although in a suttle way. It´s no news hd twins get support from 3rd parties ergo that comment was to rub it in. You know it I know it and others know it since they called you on it first.

Just because the mods let you get away with it every time you do it doesnt make it less of a trolling comment.

Just supporting the HD consoles, in a thread about a multiplat. I didn't enter... And insult another user, unlike someone.

Support it "deserves" is subjective. I could say the PS3 "deserves" to have Mass Effect, Left 4 Dead, Gears, Mario, Halo... But again, that doesn't mean it DOES deserve it. That's just my point of view. In my eyes, the Wii has the support it deserves. And it's great to see more Wii-exclusive devs move onto possibly bigger and better things (quality AND sales-wise) on HD.

You sound very bitter.

no not bitter at just calling you on your stealth bullshit.T here you go again with comments that can be considered stealt trolling like the bolded.

you are right about PS3 deserving those games except Halo cause that an MS franchise and only they deserve to have their own franchise to them selves like no one else but Nintendo deserves Mario or noone else but Sony deserve Uncharted.

You missed the key things. I highlighted them in red for you.

And again... That would be in MY opinion. Yours too, by the looks of it. But not everyone elses... Developers/Companies/Etc.

yes mine too except the wii part, and you put that there so it would be considered stealth so you can get away with it. youre not fooling anyone.

I put that there because it's my opinion on things. And i can bet you it's many, many more people's opinion too.

Just because you disagree, doesn't make it trolling.

well i gave you my opinion ;)

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Euphoria14 said:
vaio said:

Look, now you did what you've been complaining about for half the thread. Now we can let it die?

I second this. The derail level of this thread is way to high right now...

As for The Grinder, I thought the video was pretty good, definitely has my interest, but I don't understand why they showed it now if the release date at the end says Halloween 2011.

That is so far away.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

They probably delayed it cause 2010 is packed and they don't want to compete with anything.

Dang said:
They probably delayed it cause 2010 is packed and they don't want to compete with anything.

No 2011 will proberly be just as packed. We just don't have any annoounced titles yet. Not much of them yet anyway

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Delayed a year!?!? There goes most of my interest. The Wii version better have everything the other versions do, otherwise this game is going to fall off my radar completely.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Dang said:

Nah, it's not like publishers will stop making HD games in 2011, especially FPS games. A typical Wii game is ~18 month dev cycle, a typical HD game is ~30 month dev cycle, that's all there is to it. You want to convert your game to HD textures and models, you're gonna need more man-hours.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

theRepublic said:
Delayed a year!?!? There goes most of my interest. The Wii version better have everything the other versions do, otherwise this game is going to fall off my radar completely.

That's the prime issue. The game is going to end up with more features on other consoles, inevitably. That combined with the fact that it's now going to compete with the launch titles for the *next* Nintendo system...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.