By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Grinder Goes Multiplatform

Well probably a good idea for multi plat but so long to wait. Guess we'll see how it progresses over the 2 years.

Around the Network

that trailer looks great. The rest is kind of ok looking. Hopefully it'll be way better than the conduit

Well, at least we'll be able to compare it to sales on the HD systems.

Seems a bit over ambitious to make it on all platforms, to me. Nonetheless, the art for Grinder is far better than it was for The Conduit or for Tournament of Legends aka Gladiator AD.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Damn did they just kill any interest i had in that game. Multiplatform *and* not coming till around the next Nintendo console anyway?

These people are crazy.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Even more hyped for this game now!!! It may be really good if it goes as planned.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Around the Network

Ouch...a hit to the Wii and possible HVS. Wii fans arent gonna be happy about this...and unless HVS can make this game look stunning on the other systems its not gonna sell to great..it will just be ridiculed...

Good Luck HVS.

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

so basically the move to HD has added an extra year of development. looks like 2010 is going to be wii's only good year of third party support

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Mr Khan said:

Damn did they just kill any interest i had in that game. Multiplatform *and* not coming till around the next Nintendo console anyway?

These people are crazy.

Why would it being multiplat bother you? Unless it means their resources get spread thinner, and I would hope that they got outside investment for the move (possibly from Sega?).

Oh damn, if they didn't, this is going to sink them...

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

leatherhat said:
Halloween 2011? What are they going to be doing for 2 years?

Upgrading the core game for HD visuals. Probably was aiming for 2010 but publisher said they won't fund it for Wii only. So, they agreed to go multi but it will push it out year.

lol @ Halloween 2011.

It's a pretty dumb idea to release it on other systems to begin with, I think. Being a Wii exclusive was what put it on the map - now it's in direct competition with Left4Dead, and I'm pretty sure it's not going to stand a chance. Especially not when they're aiming for Halloween 2011... Oh well.