By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Grinder Goes Multiplatform

I'll play it on 360 and probably love it, I really like FPS! Yes, I can admit it!

Around the Network
ameratsu said:

I have to say, the odds this turns out as good as Left 4 Dead 2 is incredibly slim.

That said, Making your game multiplatform is a great way to generate apathy among the Wii fanbase. Poor HVS, I can see the "make the grinder exclusive again!!" web petition being drawn up as I type this.

I agree with you about the apathy this might generate among the Wii fanbase. They better hope it gets to be an outstanding game on HD consoles, otherwise, this might be a very bad business decision.

Sherlock99 said:
Did anyone really care about this game?

yes

That certainly explains why it's going to take them almost an extra year to make it. Means the Wii version should be pretty polished by the time they have the HD assets ready.

Furthermore, PS360 motion controls should have been available for quite some time, so hopefully the gameplay won't take a hit for the sake of those platforms (I'm looking at you, WM+ support).

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

O-D-C said:
Sherlock99 said:

yes

Really

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network
Sherlock99 said:
O-D-C said:
Sherlock99 said:

yes

Really

Really

famousringo said:
That certainly explains why it's going to take them almost an extra year to make it. Means the Wii version should be pretty polished by the time they have the HD assets ready.

Furthermore, PS360 motion controls should have been available for quite some time, so hopefully the gameplay won't take a hit for the sake of those platforms (I'm looking at you, WM+ support).

I doubt it i wouldn't be surprised if the wii version turns out to a cheap broken port with  no effort.

Even H.V.S the Wii exclusive developer bailed on the Wii? Nintendo can dominate without Party 3 support anyway.

The Grinder in Late 2011 makes me not want the game anymore. Also it being non Wii exclusive in my opinion means that the Wii version will be down sized as it won't be built from the ground up on Wii anymore. I didn't get Conduit and T.O.L looks stupid and The Grinder was looking so good until now...

This is it H.V.S just got its 3rd strike from me which means unless the game is 100% great I won't be buying any game from them from now on!

O-D-C said:
Sherlock99 said:
O-D-C said:
Sherlock99 said:

yes

Really

Really

well i hope you enjoy the game.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
lol @ Halloween 2011.

It's a pretty dumb idea to release it on other systems to begin with, I think. Being a Wii exclusive was what put it on the map - now it's in direct competition with Left4Dead, and I'm pretty sure it's not going to stand a chance. Especially not when they're aiming for Halloween 2011... Oh well.

I agree with you. Let's see how bad this game can sell in 2011.