By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN: White Knight Chronicles Review *Suicide*

Goodness... i Believe this is appropriate...

never thought i'd go traitor, ehh, teh king is down! i repeat teh king is frickin down!

Around the Network

Should've revved all of my predictions 2-3 points lower!

While for me there never was competition between WKC and SO4 as to which I get out of the two, it's still sad.

Rainbird said:
Oh snap. But look at it from the bright side Boutros, now you can move Heavy Rain up a place in your sig.

ahah yeah.

but how the score can be "that" low?Eurogamer and PlayStation Official Magazine UK gave it a 8/10!

well I have imported it (pre-imported it)

so I can't cancel my order.

But I refuse to believe the game deserves a 5

in the end I was correct, FFXIII will save us all!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Guys, guys. IGN is unreliable.

What a disappointment this turned out to be.

Judging from the video review I think a score around 6.5 would be more justified.
On the hand I watched an additional gameplay video of the battle system and it really looks broken. I hate MMO style battle systems and I would throw the game out of the window if I see the game cheating (which it does).
Overall this game went from my "buying-when-cheaper-list" to my "not-going-to-bother-list".

This thread was hilarious. I read the title and looked at Boutros' avatar. I looked at the image that he posted. Then I read up to Rainbird's post and then finally looked at the score.

Hilarious XD

4 ≈ One

idk, ill probably check it out eventually. price cut or boredom.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Dgc1808 said:
This thread was hilarious. I read the title and looked at Boutros' avatar. I looked at the image that he posted. Then I read up to Rainbird's post and then finally looked at the score.

Hilarious XD

Hilarious.