Pros of the game so far:

Decent Story
Good Online
Gigantic flippin maps
Good voice acting
Great fluid online
Hardly Any tech issues
Graphics
Memorable soundtrack...finally a good one YAY!!!!
Good characters, except my created one...he looks uglyyyy in his starting dress suit thingy

Cons:

Lip sync is slightly off
Can get repetitive
A little easy so far, but i'm still early on

Around the Network
perpride said:
CaseyDDR said:
perpride said:
Icyedge said:
perpride said:
CaseyDDR said:
perpride said:
Mirson said:
perpride said:
HAHAHAHA I WAS NEVER PLANNING ON BUYING THIS GAME LOL.

Sad score for a sad game which should have been here a year ago. F U for making us wait this long.

FFXIII FTW!

You seem to be enjoying this, but yeah FFXIII> WKC. At least SE knows how to write a compelling story.

Oh I am enjoying it. FFXIII has been getting sooooooooooo much hate around here lately for no reason. Especially around here. And WKC was supposed to be so amazing lol. PPl here were making it sound like it was something special.

It's funny how somebody who hasn't played it seems to think his opinion actually means something.

It's funny how 90% of ppl who have played the game shit on it.

Actually its the other way around, its only 10% who played it that shit on it. If you dont trust me than you can simply read this thread from the start.

sorry dude... been here long enough to know when ppl are boosting a game that is not actually great in reality. The same thing practically happens with every overhyped game that is exclusive to any console - and then ends up flopping. White Knight Chronicles in particular is the latest game to fall into this category. And this is coming form someone who was initially (before a year went by after it released) quite interested in the game. Untill a few weeks ago I spent entire threads defending FFXIII from ppl who were trying to say White Knight was going to be better. ppl here are trying to say I'm saying things without playing a game? Practically nobody here has even TRIED FFXIII yet till a few days ago WKC>>>FFXIII!!!

When Square manages to localize a FINAL FANTASY title faster than you....somethings wrong.

This coming from a guy who's on the hype machine for FF13... Which as others have stated, has received mediocre reviews. There hasn't been a good FF game since 9. FF13 is only going to sell based on it's name, not actual gameplay, which is truly sad. I'm glad you feel important though that you have tried FF13.

(psst here's a secret, I've played FF13 also, ITS NOT THAT GOOD)

Mediocre reviews? WTF are you talking about?

39/40 from Famitsu.

9.3/10 from Game Informer

9/10 from OPM

8.5/10 RPGFan

And one 7.9/10

These are generally mediocre reviews? If these are mediocre then White Knight should be crying right now...

You can lie to me, but at least be truthful to yourself. WKC is only recieving hype because it's exclusive. PERIOD. If FFXIII was still exclusive every single one of you would be killing it with hype. If WKC wasn't exclusive half of you wouldn't even try it.

You should sotp the generalisation, ive purchase a 360 only to play a very few RPG titles. And I would purchase any console any time for a decent Jrpg. If I say that WKC is good it doesnt have anything to do with the fact its an exclusive. Also im going to purchase FF 13 on first day, doesnt care its release on more than one console. Seriously watch your generalisation, its not everyone that their opinion is blind with fanboyism.

IGN gets a fail from me I,m loving this game so far.