By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN: White Knight Chronicles Review *Suicide*

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
okay, now thats, BS, never really played god hand but i heard it was a great game from friends. starting to call bs on all reviewers now.

I suggest most of them.

Gamespot seems fair!

Around the Network

Wow! usually reviews don't effect my purchasing decisions when it comes to RPGs, but this is an exception.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

It was given a bad review by the guys who praised over hyped shooters.......not really surprised.....

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

meh I still trust IGN the most reviews wise

their GTA4 review was misleading, but in general our tastes match.

hopefully they were a bit wrong bout WKC

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Based on the Japanese reviews I was at least expecting a 7/10. If I had a PS3 I still would like to try out this game.

Around the Network

Expected.

Did anybody actually read the review, or is everyone just complaining because it's IGN? The complaints in the review seem pretty valid to me.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Xen said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
okay, now thats, BS, never really played god hand but i heard it was a great game from friends. starting to call bs on all reviewers now.

I suggest most of them.

Gamespot seems fair!

Huh?

Now IGN/reviewers lose all their credibility because they are just humans and made a mistake here and there....
God Hand's IGN review is BS and they were off by a huge amount. So what ?

That doesn't mean they're always off....

IGN score was almost 50% below the next worst score on the Metacritic list and 60% lower than the average Metascore.
This time they're only 15% below the next worst score (thus far) and 20% lower than the average.

If it's the exception to the rule just don't give a fuck.

I trust gametrailers the most out of all the reviewers. I'll wait to see what they have to say about this game. But really, I was never expecting much from White Knight Chronicles to begin with. I never really liked any of Level-5's games (expect for the Dark Cloud series gameplay-wise). They can't write a good story to save their own lives.