Quantcast
Tinder worth paying for?

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Tinder worth paying for?

Is it worth paying for?

Yep! 3 9.38%
 
No! 29 90.63%
 
Total:32
curl-6 said:
smroadkill15 said:

I met my girlfriend on Tinder, but this is after many dates prior. I never paid any money. Don't get down on yourself if you're not getting immediate success. When I stopped caring about Tinder is when I actually found someone I really connected with. A lot of the women on there can be shallow and looking for something specific. What do you have in your bio and how long have you had a Tinder for?

My bio, made with help from female friends:

Should have asked out those female friends, instead :p 



Around the Network
Metallox said:
curl-6 said:

My bio, made with help from female friends:

Should have asked out those female friends, instead :p 

All of them I already have or they are taken.



curl-6 said:
 

I've been at it for 3 years now.

My bio, made with help from female friends:

"Vintage 1989 human, still in working condition.

My superpower is spotting which dinosaurs in the movies are fake.

183cm of caffeine, water, and puns."

I used Tinder for roughly the same amount of time, if not longer, so don't worry about that. I like the bio. Better than whatever I had in mine. It's honestly comes down to dumb luck sometimes or timing. Hopefully the premium will payoff. 



smroadkill15 said:
curl-6 said:

I've been at it for 3 years now.

My bio, made with help from female friends:

"Vintage 1989 human, still in working condition.

My superpower is spotting which dinosaurs in the movies are fake.

183cm of caffeine, water, and puns."

I used Tinder for roughly the same amount of time, if not longer, so don't worry about that. I like the bio. Better than whatever I had in mine. It's honestly comes down to dumb luck sometimes or timing. Hopefully the premium will payoff. 

And also comes down to pure shallowness,do most even read the bio?

A good picture with a friendly face/smile comes a long way and you do not need to chat like a casanova,all that pushing is just irritating for a lot.



curl-6 said:
dx11332sega said:

Can you show a picture of what you look like ? here or private message someone here?

Sorry I don't really feel comfortable with that. I'm not hideous, just below average. Not up to par with what women want, apparently.

Surely you don't want a shallow woman that cares so much about looks. That's a sign of immaturity, not understanding that we're all gonna grow old and ugly thus looks are not a good basis for a lasting relationship. Being average has the benefit of being a repellent to bad partners.



Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Ended up getting a month impulsively as I'm desperate for anything to keep my mind off the tumor.
I've had my profile redone several times by friends to try to make it better but I think I'm simply too ugly to ever get any real success.

Aw baby no dont ever say stuff like that. In my experience, it sounds cringey and stuous but the times I really felt like dating I wasn't finding anything interesting or it wasnt working out. And literally out of the blue sometimes it happens. Like when I was super active on tinder idk I feel like I wasnt looking for the right reasons. You know sometimes you feel like being with someone in times of nervousness like I do sometimes during intense periods in school or whatever.  But in all honesty I dont think it's a good idea to date in these times cause you have to take into account the other person's feelings and your motives and if you will just end up hurting someone else. 



curl-6 said:

To put things in perspective, over the last 3 years I have swiped yes to over 100,000 women on Tinder, and only got 17 matches, none of which went anywhere.

I hear ya, I've had little success on Ok Cupid, though even less on Tinder. If you're going to shell out for a dating app I'd at least do so for Cupid. I've gotten significantly more matches there - and the one date I had only went *average* as opposed to *god awful* like the one I got from Tinder XD

Tinder just seems shady to me



xMetroid said:

But in all honesty I dont think it's a good idea to date in these times cause you have to take into account the other person's feelings and your motives and if you will just end up hurting someone else. 

Dating is bad because you have to care about someone else? What? xD



Interesting i'll try ok cupid aswell



My xbl:dx11332sega

My second Xbl:Segasaturnsan

My psn:Segasaturnsan

My Nintendo Friend Code:1302-4985-4999

My Steam:dx11332sega

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

Lonely_Dolphin said:
curl-6 said:

Sorry I don't really feel comfortable with that. I'm not hideous, just below average. Not up to par with what women want, apparently.

Surely you don't want a shallow woman that cares so much about looks. That's a sign of immaturity, not understanding that we're all gonna grow old and ugly thus looks are not a good basis for a lasting relationship. Being average has the benefit of being a repellent to bad partners.

You need some degree of physical attraction though, to get the fire started; even if its not the only consideration, it does matter.