Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Odyssey has Sold over 9mil Worldwide! (MK8D 7.33mil+Splat2 4 91mil+BotW 6.70mil)

 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/nintendos-fy-2017-nine-months-earnings.20057/

 

With... Other numbers....

NS shipments in Q3: 7.23M
3DS shipments in Q3: 3.00M

NS lifetime HW: 14.86M
3DS lifetime HW: 71.99M

NS lifetime SW: 52.57M

Super Mario Odyssey: 9.07M
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: 7.33M
Breath of the Wild: 6.70M 

Splatoon 2: 4.91mil

Last edited by tbone51 - on 31 January 2018

Around the Network

Damn, you sniped a thread I was going to make. Might as well post it here...

NS shipments in Q3: 7.23M
3DS shipments in Q3: 3.00M

NS lifetime HW: 14.86M
3DS lifetime HW: 71.99M

NS lifetime SW: 52.57M

Super Mario Odyssey: 9.07M
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: 7.33M
Breath of the Wild: 6.70M



!!! Holy shit !!!

My original prediction was 15M or over. Looks like i'll be right : ) Damn, i'm so happy for the game! It's very good.



I don't get how people thought Zelda was going to still be the top selling game lol.

Even then Odyssey still surpassed expectations. I don't remember any Mario game (2D, Kart, or 3D) that has sold this fast.

Wow. This will unquestionably be the best selling 3D Mario to date.



So basically this is going to be the best selling 3D Mario game. Amazing!!



Around the Network

Tbone will hit your crazy prediction with 20M+ LT for Mario Odyssey?



     


(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
newwil7l said:
I don't get how people thought Zelda was going to still be the top selling game lol.

Even then Odyssey still surpassed expectations. I don't remember any Mario game (2D, Kart, or 3D) that has sold this fast.

Wow. This will unquestionably be the best selling 3D Mario to date.

NSMB Wii sold 10M in a similar period



     


(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 7.33 million pcs.

This is why we're probably not going to get MK9 on the Switch. MK8:D is selling like a new game and is going to be a default purchase for the rest of the Switch's lifespan.



Shikamo said:
Tbone will hit your crazy prediction with 20M+ LT for Mario Odyssey?

Looking on track so far. Nothing guaranteed but now its lookinh pretty good lmao



Shikamo said:
newwil7l said:
I don't get how people thought Zelda was going to still be the top selling game lol.

Even then Odyssey still surpassed expectations. I don't remember any Mario game (2D, Kart, or 3D) that has sold this fast.

Wow. This will unquestionably be the best selling 3D Mario to date.

NSMB Wii sold 10M in a similar period

On a 60+ million install base. What Odyssey is doing is just unheard of quite frankly.