By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Odyssey has Sold over 9mil Worldwide! (MK8D 7.33mil+Splat2 4 91mil+BotW 6.70mil)

wombat123 said:
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 7.33 million pcs.

This is why we're probably not going to get MK9 on the Switch. MK8:D is selling like a new game and is going to be a default purchase for the rest of the Switch's lifespan.

Being a Wii U game, it might as well be a new MK.

OT:  Are we not going to talk about 15M?  I mean... resse's pieces that's a lot of consoles in 10 months.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Around the Network

Best selling 3D Mario and Zelda games incoming.

ARMS - 1.61 million pcs.

Now I'm worried. I was hoping it would break 2m over the holidays but I guess 2-3m is all we can hope for at this point.

Great numbers! I kept saying the Switch numbers were under-tracked here. Good to see Xenoblade finally break the million mark, and in under a month.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

these are shipped right? title needs to change

Around the Network

I literally had to double check it, 9m for Odyssey already? Holy testicle tuesday

Other numbers are great too

Splatoon 2 has more sold in less than a year than Splatoon 1 did life time

Mario Kart 8 Switch is right on the hells of Wii U's MK8 life time sales(8m last i heard for Wii U)

near 7m for BOTW is amazing too

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

9.07m on a 14.86m userbase. In just a few months. That attach-rate is even more impressive than Zelda's 100% at launch.

S.Peelman said:
9.07m on a 14.86m userbase. In just a few months. That attach-rate is even more impressive than Zelda's 100% at launch.

right? its like 3m a month lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Wow 9 million is amazing.

PwerlvlAmy said:
S.Peelman said:

right? its like 3m a month lol

Will definitely sell 20m lifetime now.