Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Emily Rogers Rumour: There's a lot of Wii U ports coming to NX

 

If this is true, it's not likely that NX will have backward compatibility.

 

 

 

The NX will build a better library in one year than Wii U built in four years. Good night everyone.

 

 

Have on mind even Emily Rogers had some true informations (Paper Mario Color Splash), also had some that proved that are not true, I remember she said we are getting Octoling in one of past Splatoon updates.



Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:

Have on mind even Emily Rogers had some true informations (Paper Mario Color Splash), also had some that proved that are not true, I remember she said we are getting Octoling in one of past Splatoon updates.

It wasn't Emily Rogers that said that, but NWPlayer123. He's a data-miner that tweets what he finds on his Twitter account.



 

Remaster / port is always a better option. As people might not like it but this is good for publishers and new platform owners. Because very few people will use backwards compatibility. As for NX this is good news. Though my opinion might be unpopular.



This seems so obvious. I'm surprised there are ppl who think there wouldn't be wiiu ports coming.



I'm guessing Zelda, Splatoon, Super Mario Maker, and Smash.



Around the Network

This is really bad news. If tgose are the NX games Nintendo is working on then the NX will be completely useless for Wii U owner for one or two years. If people would have wanted those games they would have bought a Wii U.
If this is true I expect a PS4 situation with many ports and no real new games for two years. This is really bad.



If I'm not mistaken we've also heard rumors of a Smash port for NX as well. This only makes it seem more likely in the end.



MarkusSpace said:
This is really bad news. If tgose are the NX games Nintendo is working on then the NX will be completely useless for Wii U owner for one or two years. If people would have wanted those games they would have bought a Wii U.
If this is true I expect a PS4 situation with many ports and no real new games for two years. This is really bad.

 

Or the good news being besides the 13 million people who have the Wii U, can still enjoy the AWESOME LIBRARY on the Wii U to the NX (If they buy it). = Save money on buying another console. 

 

And it might have new functionality on the port version. + Better quality. 

 

Your reason is just speculations if the NX won't get much NEW games. The lack of Wii U and 3DS games coming = More NX games developing. 



Pocky Lover Boy! 

Miyamotoo said:

-There's a lot of Wii U ports coming to NX. (I know four of them) And that's why I'm wondering if NX will even bother with BC or not.

-At least four. That's including Zelda.

-The Wii U will be a forgotten console, but many of its games will continue to live on with NX.

https://twitter.com/ArcadeGirl64/with_replies

 

If this is true, it's not likely that NX will have backward compatibility.

 

Have on mind even Emily Rogers had some true informations (Paper Mario Color Splash), also had some that proved that are not true, I remember she said we are getting Octoling in one of past Splatoon updates.

Did she? I mean did she say it was going to be called Color Splash or just that there will be a new Paper Mario for the WiiU?



JetSetter said:
If I'm not mistaken we've also heard rumors of a Smash port for NX as well. This only makes it seem more likely in the end.

 

Yeah! And just like that thread we had where people listed the things they want in a Smash port NX (Like all dlc characters included and 8 player online) would be really nice. And I could be one of those buyers. 



Pocky Lover Boy!