Quantcast
The US Politics |OT|

Forums - Politics Discussion - The US Politics |OT|

Job Title: President of the United States.
Job Description: Sending out 18 Twitter posts per hour.
Education Requirements: Must have completed 3rd Grade Spelling and Grammar class with a D+ or higher. Must be able to read more than 10 words per minute.



I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:
Job Title: President of the United States.
Job Description: Sending out 18 Twitter posts per hour.
Education Requirements: Must have completed 3rd Grade Spelling and Grammar class with a D+ or higher. Must be able to read more than 10 words per minute.

I had better spelling and grammar in grade 3. 



I got it all, baby! 

PS4, Switch, WiiU, XBO, PC
Vita, 3DS, Android

Top 3 this generation: 
Bloodborne, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/report-trump-recorded-telling-parnas-and-fruman-to-take-her-out-about-yovanovitch
"“Take her out!” Trump reportedly said on the recording to Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, after being told that the career foreign service officer was “badmouthing” him in Kyiv."

So why is the president of the united states - and whose favorite phrase is "You're fired" - telling two people - that have no connection to the government, and no power over anyone - to "taker her out"?

Instead of him firing her, he tells two people (who is now claiming he has never met and doesn't know them) to "take her out" - despite the fact they are not her boss?



  • Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)
Bandorr said:
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/report-trump-recorded-telling-parnas-and-fruman-to-take-her-out-about-yovanovitch
"“Take her out!” Trump reportedly said on the recording to Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, after being told that the career foreign service officer was “badmouthing” him in Kyiv."

So why is the president of the united states - and whose favorite phrase is "You're fired" - telling two people - that have no connection to the government, and no power over anyone - to "taker her out"?

Instead of him firing her, he tells two people (who is now claiming he has never met and doesn't know them) to "take her out" - despite the fact they are not her boss?

Don't forget those texts from Robert Hyde to Parnas,

"The guys over asked me what I would like to do and what is in it for them"

"She’s talked to three people. Her phone is off. Computer is off."

"She’s next to the embassy."

"They will let me know when she’s on the move."

"They are willing to help if you/we would like a price."

"Guess you can do anything in the Ukraine with money… what I was told."

"If you want her out, they need to make contact with security forces." 

These suggest she was being followed by someone on the inside (possibly on the security team) and that her removal was considered not just by being recalled from her post but by having her assassinated.



Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

SpokenTruth said:
Bandorr said:
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/report-trump-recorded-telling-parnas-and-fruman-to-take-her-out-about-yovanovitch
"“Take her out!” Trump reportedly said on the recording to Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, after being told that the career foreign service officer was “badmouthing” him in Kyiv."

So why is the president of the united states - and whose favorite phrase is "You're fired" - telling two people - that have no connection to the government, and no power over anyone - to "taker her out"?

Instead of him firing her, he tells two people (who is now claiming he has never met and doesn't know them) to "take her out" - despite the fact they are not her boss?

Don't forget those texts from Robert Hyde to Parnas,

"The guys over asked me what I would like to do and what is in it for them"

"She’s talked to three people. Her phone is off. Computer is off."

"She’s next to the embassy."

"They will let me know when she’s on the move."

"They are willing to help if you/we would like a price."

"Guess you can do anything in the Ukraine with money… what I was told."

"If you want her out, they need to make contact with security forces." 

These suggest she was being followed by someone on the inside (possibly on the security team) and that her removal was considered not just by being recalled from her post but by having her assassinated.

And of course Trump "she is going to have a bad day" or paraphrased as such.

I've already seen a couple of the side-show bob defenses. "Nothing happened to her, so who cares".

I always found the concept of "The truth is stranger than fiction" to be weird. Because Fiction can be anything.  This is what they mean. This is real life. They things actually happened. And no one could have ever predicted them.  No one would buy this as a fiction story because it is too out there.



  • Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)
Around the Network

TrumpUniversityQnA.com

Question: Where was the wheel invented?
Answer: Murica!

Question: How do you spell: the United States?
Answer: Murica!



I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

A father confronted Warren during an event in Grimes, Iowa, on Monday about her plan to roll back student loan debt for “about 95 percent of students who have debt.” “I just wanted to ask one question. My daughter is getting out of school. I’ve saved all my money. She doesn’t have any student loans. Am I going to get my money back?” he asked.

“Of course not,” Warren replied.

“So you’re going to pay for people who didn’t save any money and those of us who did the right thing get screwed?” he asked. “My buddy had fun, bought a car, and went on all the vacations, I saved my money. He makes more than I did. I worked a double shift,” the man pressed before accusing Warren of not taking him seriously. “You’re laughing at me,” he said. “Yeah that’s exactly what you’re doing. We did the right thing and we get screwed.”

“I appreciate your time,” Warren stated as he walked away

I think this man makes a valid point and there a discussion to be had about debt forgiveness for those who already paid their debts. 



Runa216 said:
Jumpin said:
Job Title: President of the United States.
Job Description: Sending out 18 Twitter posts per hour.
Education Requirements: Must have completed 3rd Grade Spelling and Grammar class with a D+ or higher. Must be able to read more than 10 words per minute.

I had better spelling and grammar in grade 3. 

Jumpin said:

TrumpUniversityQnA.com

Question: Where was the wheel invented?
Answer: Murica!

Question: How do you spell: the United States?
Answer: Murica!

These kind of posts are cluttering the discussion and should be classified as spam. 



LurkerJ said:
Runa216 said:

I had better spelling and grammar in grade 3. 

Jumpin said:

TrumpUniversityQnA.com

Question: Where was the wheel invented?
Answer: Murica!

Question: How do you spell: the United States?
Answer: Murica!

These kind of posts are cluttering the discussion and should be classified as spam. 

Said Trump to the world about the 'news'. 

Gotta love, and sometimes hate, free speech.



The Canadian National Anthem According To Justin Trudeau

 

Oh planet Earth! The home of native lands, 
True social law, in all of us demand.
With cattle farts, we view sea rise,
Our North sinking slowly.
From far and snide, oh planet Earth, 
Our healthcare is yours free!
Science save our land, harnessing the breeze,
Oh planet Earth, smoke weed and ferment yeast.
Oh planet Earth, ell gee bee queue and tee.

LurkerJ said:

A father confronted Warren during an event in Grimes, Iowa, on Monday about her plan to roll back student loan debt for “about 95 percent of students who have debt.” “I just wanted to ask one question. My daughter is getting out of school. I’ve saved all my money. She doesn’t have any student loans. Am I going to get my money back?” he asked.

“Of course not,” Warren replied.

“So you’re going to pay for people who didn’t save any money and those of us who did the right thing get screwed?” he asked. “My buddy had fun, bought a car, and went on all the vacations, I saved my money. He makes more than I did. I worked a double shift,” the man pressed before accusing Warren of not taking him seriously. “You’re laughing at me,” he said. “Yeah that’s exactly what you’re doing. We did the right thing and we get screwed.”

“I appreciate your time,” Warren stated as he walked away

I think this man makes a valid point and there a discussion to be had about debt forgiveness for those who already paid their debts. 

This is why socialism doesn't work well, even in smaller doses. Most people who are intelligent, hard working, good decision makers, etc, won't put up with this. It's one thing to help the needy on a personal level, and another for Gov to heavily promote making bad decisions. The more socialist idea's that get implemented, the more the people propping everyone else up will stop caring, and soon enough you run out of money because literally everyone expects free Gov handouts. Why bother trying to make something of yourself now, when all you need to do is bide your time until you can have your mistakes and poor decisions erased by some politician?

The unfortunate truth is that people need to learn, and sometimes the hard way, which is baked into capitalism.



The Canadian National Anthem According To Justin Trudeau

 

Oh planet Earth! The home of native lands, 
True social law, in all of us demand.
With cattle farts, we view sea rise,
Our North sinking slowly.
From far and snide, oh planet Earth, 
Our healthcare is yours free!
Science save our land, harnessing the breeze,
Oh planet Earth, smoke weed and ferment yeast.
Oh planet Earth, ell gee bee queue and tee.