Quantcast
Another Day in the US

Forums - Politics Discussion - Another Day in the US

8-10 students and faculty dead by school shooter.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/18/us/texas-school-shooting/index.html



Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

Around the Network

We must arm teachers with machine guns.



"The rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated."

- Single-player Game

WhatATimeToBeAlive said:
We must arm teachers with machine guns.

It's too early to talk about stuff like that!



Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

OdinHades said:
WhatATimeToBeAlive said:
We must arm teachers with machine guns.

It's too early to talk about stuff like that!

Yeah, but it would make schools great again.



"The rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated."

- Single-player Game

OdinHades said:
WhatATimeToBeAlive said:
We must arm teachers with machine guns.

It's too early to talk about stuff like that!

Oh don't worry, I was talking about the mass shooting from last week.



Around the Network

how long before the NRA is blamed before more is even known? 1...2...3...



 

Guns protect people!



LiquorandGunFun said:
how long before the NRA is blamed before more is even known? 1...2...3...

How long before we make this political and disregard that children died?

 

.....never mind.



Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

SpokenTruth said:
LiquorandGunFun said:
how long before the NRA is blamed before more is even known? 1...2...3...

How long before we make this political and disregard that children died?

 

.....never mind.

i dont know let me tune into CNN.



 

WhatATimeToBeAlive said:
We must arm teachers with machine guns.

Exactly! If having loose gun laws doesn't work, just do it anyway! That may be insane, but who cares! We need more guns! Teachers need RPGs, and Machine Guns, and a Magnum just in case.