Quantcast
June 2017 NPD Thread! PS4 #1 (Leaks are in!)

Forums - Sales Discussion - June 2017 NPD Thread! PS4 #1 (Leaks are in!)

I'm pretty sure I predicted, PS4, Switch then Xb1.

Man MS Better hope the Xbox X makes lasting difference.



PS4 and PC gaming

 

PC Specs:
AMD Ryzen 9 3900x
Zotac Nvidia RTX 2070 Super
32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengence Ram 3200 mhz
1TB Samsung Qvo SSD
Corsair Spec-Delta Case
Asus ROG B450-F Motherboard

Around the Network

It feels like deja vu...



PS4 is doing nsane! :O



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

poklane said:
CGI-Quality said:

I'm assuming this came from an official report? Not that I doubt you, Bout, but I just want to be sure than I can look at these without a grain of salt!

Leaked on this very website 2 days ago http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8502928

Mat Piscatella, a NPD Industry Analyst, referred to those numbers as "unsanctioned information", so it looks like it's accurate http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=244001793&postcount=566

Yay, a possible leaker! (^^)/

However, Mat said "I won't be commenting on any unsanctioned information that might be floating out there".
Doesn't sound like he neccesarily specified any one in particular.



poklane said:
CGI-Quality said:

I'm assuming this came from an official report? Not that I doubt you, Bout, but I just want to be sure than I can look at these without a grain of salt!

Leaked on this very website 2 days ago http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8502928

Mat Piscatella, a NPD Industry Analyst, referred to those numbers as "unsanctioned information", so it looks like it's accurate http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=244001793&postcount=566

I saw that, but I wasn't aware of anything else. Not trying to totally doubt the guy, but I'm always going to be a bit skeptical of NPD leaks after all that has happened recently.



                                                                                                                                            

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
I guess the Gold PS4 edition really did sell well ! And the Switch actually does better than last month with supply constraints. Can't wait to see July numbers :)

Supply didn't change much.  4 weeks in May versus 5 weeks in June.  Only about a 2K difference per week which could simply be in the margins of error.



Tagging



 - Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread -
 

   NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]
 

          

 

 

Here lies the hidden threads. 

 | |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

ArchangelMadzz said:

I'm pretty sure I predicted, PS4, Switch then Xb1.

Man MS Better hope the Xbox X makes lasting difference.

You have to wonder if the lower XB1 numbers have anything to do with customers being impressed by XB1X and holding off until the November launch, or are those same customers dissapointed and now buying PS4's and Pro's instead?



The Canadian National Anthem According To Justin Trudeau

 

Oh planet Earth! The home of native lands, 
True social law, in all of us demand.
With cattle farts, we view sea rise,
Our North sinking slowly.
From far and snide, oh planet Earth, 
Our healthcare is yours free!
Science save our land, harnessing the breeze,
Oh planet Earth, smoke weed and ferment yeast.
Oh planet Earth, ell gee bee queue and tee.

EricHiggin said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

I'm pretty sure I predicted, PS4, Switch then Xb1.

Man MS Better hope the Xbox X makes lasting difference.

You have to wonder if the lower XB1 numbers have anything to do with customers being impressed by XB1X and holding off until the November launch, or are those same customers dissapointed and now buying PS4's and Pro's instead?

It's hard to tell. My theory is that nothing has changed as those numbers are what I'd expect if the XB1X was never announced. 



PS4 and PC gaming

 

PC Specs:
AMD Ryzen 9 3900x
Zotac Nvidia RTX 2070 Super
32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengence Ram 3200 mhz
1TB Samsung Qvo SSD
Corsair Spec-Delta Case
Asus ROG B450-F Motherboard

Wow looks like PS4 decided to take half of XB1 sales for itself and then some...