Forums - Politics Discussion - Van attacks people outside of mosque in London

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/van-pedestrians-hit-run-over-casualties-latest-police-finsbury-park-mosque-muslims-seven-sisters-a7796551.html

 

Seems like London can't catch a break. After the 28 story building which was demolished by a fire, an attack on Muslims outside of a mosque took place. While the police don't want to make any assumptions, people are believing it was a man who wanted to deliberately target Muslims.

 

 

Politics brings the ugly out of people, and it seems as though some people are willing to dismiss this attack and instead victimize the criminal.

 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Known_As_H/status/876584605276676097

 

Nice to see that in this world, you can't be reasonable and be against all forms of violence  ¯_(ツ)_/¯ Always gotta be some petty shit. Left vs right, immigrant vs native, pro refugee vs anti refugee, black vs white...jesus, we forget that we're all human beings. How anyone can hold a grudge against an entire group of people (excluding Nazis and such) is beyond me




Around the Network
This is unfortunately what scapegoating and racial tensions ends up doing. Both sides get attacked by the other, while the issues are never solved.

Official Heavy Metal Thread | Official NHL Thread

Long live the proletariat! / Vive le prolétariat ! / ¡Viva el proletariado! / 无产阶级万岁! / プロレタリアート万歳!

VGPolyglot said:
This is unfortunately what scapegoating and racial tensions ends up doing. Both sides get attacked by the other, while the issues are never solved.

It's not that both sides attack each other. Rather, the nutjobs kill innocents as a dick measuring contest. 

 

ISIS/extremists blow people up (both muslim and non muslim alike), people get mad, and a nutjob who believes the moon landing was faked thinks he'll magically get rid of the non-existent sharia law by killing random muslims/people who look like immigrants. Meanwhile, dumbasses constantly fight over left vs right like children, as they ignore the actual issues due to their agenda



monocle_layton said:
VGPolyglot said:
This is unfortunately what scapegoating and racial tensions ends up doing. Both sides get attacked by the other, while the issues are never solved.

It's not that both sides attack each other. Rather, the nutjobs kill innocents as a dick measuring contest. 

 

ISIS/extremists blow people up (both muslim and non muslim alike), people get mad, and a nutjob who believes the moon landing was faked thinks he'll magically get rid of the non-existent sharia law by killing random muslims/people who look like immigrants. Meanwhile, dumbasses constantly fight over left vs right like children, as they ignore the actual issues due to their agenda

I don't really think it's a dick-measuring contest. It's more that they are angry/dienfranchized at society, and they attack those who they fell may be responsible for it, or who they have a negative affinity for.



Official Heavy Metal Thread | Official NHL Thread

Long live the proletariat! / Vive le prolétariat ! / ¡Viva el proletariado! / 无产阶级万岁! / プロレタリアート万歳!

Irony when someone that was likely angry about terrorism, strikes back by committing terrorism.

Muslims killing innocent people doesn't mean you can go around killing innocent Muslims, sigh all of this killing just makes me tired.

Somehow voted Vgchartz most attractive male user 2017

monocle_layton said:

jesus, we forget that we're all human beings.

If only people catched this simple concept earlier in our short history, we would already have acheived world peace.



VGPolyglot said:
monocle_layton said:

It's not that both sides attack each other. Rather, the nutjobs kill innocents as a dick measuring contest. 

 

ISIS/extremists blow people up (both muslim and non muslim alike), people get mad, and a nutjob who believes the moon landing was faked thinks he'll magically get rid of the non-existent sharia law by killing random muslims/people who look like immigrants. Meanwhile, dumbasses constantly fight over left vs right like children, as they ignore the actual issues due to their agenda

I don't really think it's a dick-measuring contest. It's more that they are angry/dienfranchized at society, and they attack those who they fell may be responsible for it, or who they have a negative affinity for.

 These people are cruel, heartless psychopaths. Can anyone be considered normal if they think driving into a crowd of people is smart?

ArchangelMadzz said:
Irony when someone that was likely angry about terrorism, strikes back by committing terrorism.

Muslims killing innocent people doesn't mean you can go around killing innocent Muslims, sigh all of this killing just makes me tired.

Doesn't seem like it'll end. We'll just see more hatred



monocle_layton said:
VGPolyglot said:

I don't really think it's a dick-measuring contest. It's more that they are angry/dienfranchized at society, and they attack those who they fell may be responsible for it, or who they have a negative affinity for.

 These people are cruel, heartless psychopaths. Can anyone be considered normal if they think driving into a crowd of people is smart?

It may be hard to do, but we have to understand why they're doing what they're doing, or else we won't be able to change it.



Official Heavy Metal Thread | Official NHL Thread

Long live the proletariat! / Vive le prolétariat ! / ¡Viva el proletariado! / 无产阶级万岁! / プロレタリアート万歳!

It's not surprising at all. There's been a lot of terrorist attacks lately. Right or wrong, the pendulum begins to swing again.

Around the Network

So it begins...



Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).