Quantcast
How are white people supposed to feel about their own race?

Forums - Politics Discussion - How are white people supposed to feel about their own race?

...


Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:
DonFerrari said:

Not exactly involvind one drop rule. But in the case of the white guy that was accepted as black he had one ancestor, but in the case of this girl that tainted herself, do her hair, etc and was married to a black guy (but didn't had any black ancestor) she was expelled because she was pretending to be black. So basically they were ok with someone claiming to be black (independent of skin color) as long as the person had one ancestor that were from african ascendence.

They get a lot of voice here.

And on facebook I see a lot of it in America as well, but I don't know if it's similar in news or that if in Facebook most of it is spread by SJW, right wing or what.

I think I might know the case of the girl that was removed.  Rachel Dolezal and she was removed from her position because she achieved a position of power and authority through lies and deciet.  That's not the make up of a good leader.  She wasn't removed because she was white.  There are many white people that serve as leaders within the NAACP.  As for being accepted into the NAACP, you don't have to be black at all.  That's never been required.  Anybody can join.

I didn't say she was removed because she was white, I said that was because she pretended to be black (but when someone says he/she fells of another gender it must be accepted) but the guy that was white skinned was accepted as being black because he had one ancestor so don't twist it.

ArchangelMadzz said:
DonFerrari said:

Not exactly involvind one drop rule. But in the case of the white guy that was accepted as black he had one ancestor, but in the case of this girl that tainted herself, do her hair, etc and was married to a black guy (but didn't had any black ancestor) she was expelled because she was pretending to be black. So basically they were ok with someone claiming to be black (independent of skin color) as long as the person had one ancestor that were from african ascendence.

They get a lot of voice here.

And on facebook I see a lot of it in America as well, but I don't know if it's similar in news or that if in Facebook most of it is spread by SJW, right wing or what.

Exactly, but you seem to refuse to understand. The places were gay, woman and different races really are targets to most of the issues the SJW claim to happen massively in the west are only found in these places that they would be killed indiferently.

And that is why I said that you can only parade in places that bigger problems (like being hunted, war, famine, etc) have been solved, so you can complain about minor problems.

Owwww I'm mentioning because a lot of people in this thread wants to pretend they are almost inexistent, but they sure occupy a lot of space.

If SJW's claim that what happens to gay's and different races in other countries happen in the west then they are wrong. But If you notice SJW's aren't usually minorities. Minorities themselves just want equal rights and to be treated like everyone else. That's why pride parades are a thing. 

It doesn't matter that you're not being killed or hunted. If you're being systematically discriminated against on a daily basis you should be able to have a pride day. The fact that a study was done showing that if you have the exact same resume/CV but change the name from a typically white name to a typically black name you are FAR less likely to get any responses, and numerous examples like that shows why there is a need to want equality.

SJW's and several minorities leaders claim of systematic killing, persecution, etc that only really happens in other countries. There were several instances of crime commited against black, woman, gay, etc that were portrayed as because of color, gender or sexual orientation but were in fact only crimes against a person, but got coverage because someone wanted to pass the message.

And you basically are avoiding the point I made. That was very precise, the only reason they are able to protest is because the bigger issues doesn't exist anymore so now they are looking at minor things or in some cases fabricated ones.

Thisguywhokills said:

melbye said:
Anybody who thinks that i should feel bad or ashamed for something i never did can go fuck themselves, and i don't feel good about myself over other people's achievements

The muslims are held responsible for every action done by one of them

so with that logic you share the blame for what others (white people)  had done

The problem is when you look closer (and have been muslims showing it) a too big portion of muslim accept or support the actions of the terrorists.



duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

DonFerrari said:
SpokenTruth said:

I think I might know the case of the girl that was removed.  Rachel Dolezal and she was removed from her position because she achieved a position of power and authority through lies and deciet.  That's not the make up of a good leader.  She wasn't removed because she was white.  There are many white people that serve as leaders within the NAACP.  As for being accepted into the NAACP, you don't have to be black at all.  That's never been required.  Anybody can join.

I didn't say she was removed because she was white, I said that was because she pretended to be black (but when someone says he/she fells of another gender it must be accepted) but the guy that was white skinned was accepted as being black because he had one ancestor so don't twist it.

Don, she was booted because she lied to get where she was.  It's not about claiming a color or gender as a matter of personal choice, she calimed black to obtain a position of power.  It was deceitful and with intent to gain personal power and money.  A woman who presentes herself as a man simply because that's how she feels isn't the same thing.

As for the "white guy".  Again, anyone wmay join.  Can you link me to the guy in question?  It just perplexes me because heritage, white or black, is not part of the reguirements for joining the NAACP.  It's not even asked when you fill out the form.



Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

JRPGfan said:
Why should any race feel any pride for their own race?

Thats just another form of racism.
Also this doesnt just apply to white people.
Plenty of black and asian racisits out there.

Well it's because black and even asian achievements and contributions to the country as a whole are not paid much attention to. Lets be honest, in high school (any level of school really) youre given 1 month to learn about black history, which even then isnt even followed in every school. So, being proud as a people, and ensuring that black youth KNOW their worth in the world, black people tend to have pride in themselves and our people. The fact is, a race thats opressed will try their hardest to rebel against it. And rightfully so.

And about there being plenty of black and asian racists, it's a different kind (not saying that two wrongs make a right). But until you've witnessed first hand the kind of racism displayed to black people from white people,  you wont understand the severity and the different level of racism that it is.



SpokenTruth said:
DonFerrari said:

I didn't say she was removed because she was white, I said that was because she pretended to be black (but when someone says he/she fells of another gender it must be accepted) but the guy that was white skinned was accepted as being black because he had one ancestor so don't twist it.

Don, she was booted because she lied to get where she was.  It's not about claiming a color or gender as a matter of personal choice, she calimed black to obtain a position of power.  It was deceitful and with intent to gain personal power and money.  A woman who presentes herself as a man simply because that's how she feels isn't the same thing.

As for the "white guy".  Again, anyone wmay join.  Can you link me to the guy in question?  It just perplexes me because heritage, white or black, is not part of the reguirements for joining the NAACP.  It's not even asked when you fill out the form.

I believe in you that it isn't a requirement. What I'm saying is that he claimed to be black and it was ok... it should be in that link from "veja" I sent you, but unfortunately only the printed version had his name (saw it like one year ago).

It was her personal choice, she married a black man, she felt black, she teached about black culture, etc... it may have lead her to a position of power, but it doesn't seem like it was the primary reason. But even so, that is one of the reasons I'm completely against reparations, quotas and things that are based on discrimination because not only it perpretates the discrimination as it is exploited by bad individuals.



duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
SpokenTruth said:

Don, she was booted because she lied to get where she was.  It's not about claiming a color or gender as a matter of personal choice, she calimed black to obtain a position of power.  It was deceitful and with intent to gain personal power and money.  A woman who presentes herself as a man simply because that's how she feels isn't the same thing.

As for the "white guy".  Again, anyone wmay join.  Can you link me to the guy in question?  It just perplexes me because heritage, white or black, is not part of the reguirements for joining the NAACP.  It's not even asked when you fill out the form.

I believe in you that it isn't a requirement. What I'm saying is that he claimed to be black and it was ok... it should be in that link from "veja" I sent you, but unfortunately only the printed version had his name (saw it like one year ago).

It was her personal choice, she married a black man, she felt black, she teached about black culture, etc... it may have lead her to a position of power, but it doesn't seem like it was the primary reason. But even so, that is one of the reasons I'm completely against reparations, quotas and things that are based on discrimination because not only it perpretates the discrimination as it is exploited by bad individuals.

I checked the Veja article.  Bill de Blasio's chidren aren't considered black here.  We'd call them biracial.  I'm not seeing anything about a guy accepted just for a single black ancestor but you said that might have just appeared in the print version of the article.  Any chance you can find it online?   I still think it's irrelevant because they'd let him whether he had a black ancestor or not.

As for reparations and such, I fully agree with.  And so does the NAACP to an extent.  They don't want monetary compensation but for corporations that were complicit and profited from slavery to develop programs such as job training, inner city health clinics, schools, etc.... Things a socially conscious corporation often does anyway.



Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

SpokenTruth said:
DonFerrari said:

I believe in you that it isn't a requirement. What I'm saying is that he claimed to be black and it was ok... it should be in that link from "veja" I sent you, but unfortunately only the printed version had his name (saw it like one year ago).

It was her personal choice, she married a black man, she felt black, she teached about black culture, etc... it may have lead her to a position of power, but it doesn't seem like it was the primary reason. But even so, that is one of the reasons I'm completely against reparations, quotas and things that are based on discrimination because not only it perpretates the discrimination as it is exploited by bad individuals.

I checked the Veja article.  Bill de Blasio's chidren aren't considered black here.  We'd call them biracial.  I'm not seeing anything about a guy accepted just for a single black ancestor but you said that might have just appeared in the print version of the article.  Any chance you can find it online?   I still think it's irrelevant because they'd let him whether he had a black ancestor or not.

As for reparations and such, I fully agree with.  And so does the NAACP to an extent.  They don't want monetary compensation but for corporations that were complicit and profited from slavery to develop programs such as job training, inner city health clinics, schools, etc.... Things a socially conscious corporation often does anyway.

Man, not saying he was accepted because he was black... I know they accept white guys anyway. What I'm saying is that they accept he calling himself black because he had black ancestors. 

One link that I'm not sure if it's the same guy on the veja article http://oglobo.globo.com/opiniao/raca-como-oficio-16476473 but it's on the same topic... Walter Francis White is the ex-NAACP high up that were white.



duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

DonFerrari said:
SpokenTruth said:

I checked the Veja article.  Bill de Blasio's chidren aren't considered black here.  We'd call them biracial.  I'm not seeing anything about a guy accepted just for a single black ancestor but you said that might have just appeared in the print version of the article.  Any chance you can find it online?   I still think it's irrelevant because they'd let him whether he had a black ancestor or not.

As for reparations and such, I fully agree with.  And so does the NAACP to an extent.  They don't want monetary compensation but for corporations that were complicit and profited from slavery to develop programs such as job training, inner city health clinics, schools, etc.... Things a socially conscious corporation often does anyway.

Man, not saying he was accepted because he was black... I know they accept white guys anyway. What I'm saying is that they accept he calling himself black because he had black ancestors. 

One link that I'm not sure if it's the same guy on the veja article http://oglobo.globo.com/opiniao/raca-como-oficio-16476473 but it's on the same topic... Walter Francis White is the ex-NAACP high up that were white.

Ah, I see.  No idea about their guidelines for recognizing what constitutes someone as black based on heritage.  Can't say I've seen them openly state "this person is black or not".  I'll check that other article later tonight.



Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

KungKras said:
...

But sometimes past oppression can echo well into today. Like in America. Because of slavery most african americans started out in poverty. And because of low social mobility it still affects people today. And there are still assholes on some news channels (*cough* fox *cough*) who tries to blame them for it.

Well ... everything is comparative.

Because of slavery most african americans started out in poverty, but because they were slaves in America most of their offsprings are now in generally better economical status then the offsprings of black slaves in other ex-"slave importing" american countries for example - Brazil. More to speak offsprings of both this groups are in much better economical status then most africas from west African coast, some of whom are offsprings of the same people that captured, enslaved and sold milions of their neighbors to slave traders from western europe and muslim countries.



DonFerrari said:
SpokenTruth said:

I think I might know the case of the girl that was removed.  Rachel Dolezal and she was removed from her position because she achieved a position of power and authority through lies and deciet.  That's not the make up of a good leader.  She wasn't removed because she was white.  There are many white people that serve as leaders within the NAACP.  As for being accepted into the NAACP, you don't have to be black at all.  That's never been required.  Anybody can join.

I didn't say she was removed because she was white, I said that was because she pretended to be black (but when someone says he/she fells of another gender it must be accepted) but the guy that was white skinned was accepted as being black because he had one ancestor so don't twist it.

ArchangelMadzz said:

If SJW's claim that what happens to gay's and different races in other countries happen in the west then they are wrong. But If you notice SJW's aren't usually minorities. Minorities themselves just want equal rights and to be treated like everyone else. That's why pride parades are a thing. 

It doesn't matter that you're not being killed or hunted. If you're being systematically discriminated against on a daily basis you should be able to have a pride day. The fact that a study was done showing that if you have the exact same resume/CV but change the name from a typically white name to a typically black name you are FAR less likely to get any responses, and numerous examples like that shows why there is a need to want equality.

SJW's and several minorities leaders claim of systematic killing, persecution, etc that only really happens in other countries. There were several instances of crime commited against black, woman, gay, etc that were portrayed as because of color, gender or sexual orientation but were in fact only crimes against a person, but got coverage because someone wanted to pass the message.

And you basically are avoiding the point I made. That was very precise, the only reason they are able to protest is because the bigger issues doesn't exist anymore so now they are looking at minor things or in some cases fabricated ones.

SJW's aren't taken seriously by anyone, they claim stupid shit like Air conditioning being sexist. And have minority leaders done stupid shit? Yes, even not being a minority in some cases( Like a BLM leader lying about being black hahahaha) But your points have nothing to do with the conversation. Minorities as a whole or people who have pride because of something they've been demonised for. Like Sexuality, Race, Disabilities etc. Want to be treated equally, and for you to broadly claim they want special treatment is just plain incorrect.

You do realise that not being killed doesn't mean you don't have problems? And in some cases they are being killed.