Quantcast
Pachter: Xbox One outsold PS4 in September..... (Not A Fact)

Forums - Sales Discussion - Pachter: Xbox One outsold PS4 in September..... (Not A Fact)

Dark_Feanor said:
ethomaz said:

kowenicki said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=150842

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=176514&page=1#

everyone makes bad predictions, even you and me. (especially you)

The first can happen yet but it is unlikely and the second was close (2.6m) and the third was on spot.

BTW I don't remember me or you being paid to make bad predictions and to be fair Pachter's predictions are way worst than mine or yours.

Fun fact:

He is not paid to make any prediction public.

And he doesn´t get or lose money when he is right or wrong.

Basicaly the same thing we all know about this very site.

As for your prection, I´m still waiting the PS3 to open a 10mi lead over the 360... or wasn´t it 20mi the first time you said the PS3 would reach 110mi consoles by the end of next year?

I never said nothing about 360.

My prediction was 110-115m at end of FY2016 (March 2017)... shipped btw and I never changed this prediction.

Did you really dreams with me? Because you create things about me from nowhere.



Around the Network
ethomaz said:

I never said nothing about 360.

My prediction was 110-115m at end of FY2016 (March 2017).


So, you will be wrong by about 25% (It´s not even 85mi right now). 

Would you mind bet that Pachter won´t be 25% off on either side?

EX: His XOne prediction is 25% higher and his PS4 predicton is 25% lower.

 



Dark_Feanor said:

So, you will be wrong by about 25% (It´s not even 85mi right now).

Would you mind bet that Pachter won´t be 25% off on either side?

EX: His XOne prediction is 25% higher and his PS4 predicton is 25% lower. 

He said Xbone will outsell PS4 in launch/2013 and for that happened it needed to sell at least 1.5m more... that means 50% of what it sold... Pachter was minimun 50% off with that prediction.

The other that PS4 will win by 30% in 2016 seems to be ever worst than the first because PS4 is wining over 100% now and I don't see that changing.

And did you come from future? How do you know my prediction is 25%? I realise it is unlikely to happen but there is two 2,5 years of sales to see how I will be off.

You don't see how a dumb guy like me be more accurate (or less off in prediction) than a famous Analist like Pachter shows how wrong his predictions are?



kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:

I don't like old predictions... so some more recents.

New Xbox to 'win' against PlayStation 4, says analyst Michael Pachter

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a464716/new-xbox-to-win-against-playstation-4-says-analyst-michael-pachter.html#~oSGIvfNbZYJ3mY

A month after...

PS4 to "win" console wars in 2016 by 30% - Analyst

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2014-01-02-ps4-to-win-console-wars-analyst

PS. The gap is already over 100%.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=150842

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=176514&page=1#

everyone makes bad predictions, even you and me. (especially you)

 

You're right, you do make bad predictions. 

BTW, change your mind on that one, yet?



I'm not sure how Pachter even kept his job after this golden prediction.  He was 100% wrong about an ENTIRE GEN EVEN HAPPENING!



Around the Network
thismeintiel said:
kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:

I don't like old predictions... so some more recents.

New Xbox to 'win' against PlayStation 4, says analyst Michael Pachter

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a464716/new-xbox-to-win-against-playstation-4-says-analyst-michael-pachter.html#~oSGIvfNbZYJ3mY

A month after...

PS4 to "win" console wars in 2016 by 30% - Analyst

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2014-01-02-ps4-to-win-console-wars-analyst

PS. The gap is already over 100%.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=150842

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=176514&page=1#

everyone makes bad predictions, even you and me. (especially you)

 

You're right, you do make bad predictions. 

BTW, change your mind on that one, yet?

Out of curiosity, did you two end up, to paraphrase from one of his posts, 'talk again after May 21st, talk post E3' etc? Must've been an interesting chat! =P



Zanten, Doer Of The Things

Unless He Forgets In Which Case Zanten, Forgetter Of The Things

Or He Procrascinates, In Which Case Zanten, Doer Of The Things Later

Or It Involves Moving Furniture, in Which Case Zanten, F*** You.

Zanten said:
thismeintiel said:
kowenicki said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=150842

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=176514&page=1#

everyone makes bad predictions, even you and me. (especially you)

 

You're right, you do make bad predictions. 

BTW, change your mind on that one, yet?

Out of curiosity, did you two end up, to paraphrase from one of his posts, 'talk again after May 21st, talk post E3' etc? Must've been an interesting chat! =P

Lol, no.  But, it wasn't really necessary.  The numbers speak for themselves.



I doubt what he said, according to VGChartz PS4 outsold XBone every week also...

PS4 White bundle with Destiny was H.U.G.E



The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

He is allways wrong



VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Something else to be on the a watch for come Thursday, Pacther is predicting software sale of $435 million dollars. Extra points to whoever can calculate the deviation from NPD's finding first.