For about the past 5 or 6 years or so, Pokemon has hit rock bottom. Their last masterpeice was Heartgold and Soul Silver, after that, I am displeased with pokemon now. Gens 1-4 were fantastic, but what te hell happened?
This is just my opinion, so please correct me if you feel to do so.
10.) Rivals: Back in the day, it was great to have a rival to go head to head, and it felt great after beating them, but now it seems like just friendly battles that just are unmotivated and just there to be there. This is more of a minor complaint, but I'll continue
9.) Easy: This is self explanatory, it just got too easy.
8.) Fairy type: This was just uneccessary, it was just awful. Terrible idea, Game Freak, Terrible idea.
7.) Spoon-feeding everything: THis is especially in X/Y where everything freaking everywhere is just handed to you like a toddler. It made it that I didn't get toenjoy getting stuff, MYSELF.
6. Air battles: This just annoys me because it has HARDLY ANY USE. What was the point in the first place?
5. Wonder Trade: Have fun getting pokemon yourself? Well, now you can just get all the shiny action replay hacked pokemon you want if you get lucky. Great idea, Nintendo....
4. Rushed: X/Y was only made in a couple years, which is why there is nothing to do after you beat it. Sad but true.
3. Action Replay: What happened to being fair, now it is just a few button taps away from having every legendary ever. WOW....
2. Fanbase: NO MATTER WHAT the Pokemon company decides to do, fanboys will defend and praise its name, just eagerly loving whatever is thrown at them. Not everybody is like this, but sometimes people are just pathetic in the fanbase, which annoys me.
1: Mega Evolution: All I can say is these are STEROIDS FOR YOUR POKEMON.... that is all I can say....
I remix things... sometimes. Check out my terrible youtube channel.