Forums - Sony Discussion - Ignore

What do you think about him?

Why all the hate, he's trying
He's a lying douchebag

...



3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

Around the Network

He has delivered indies and JRPG's to the Vita, which is what we want. Also no one should expect him to do miracles, as he can only so much..



I'd like to see a lot more come from him, but then again he only has so much he can reasonably do. If the guys at the top don't give him the resources to go after really good games then there isn't much he can do about it.

VGC Gamerscore league                                                          Bet with Miguel_Zorro  World cup bet  Bet with Slade6alpha

 

Ka-pi96 said:
I'd like to see a lot more come from him, but then again he only has so much he can reasonably do. If the guys at the top don't give him the resources to go after really good games then there isn't much he can do about it.

What I hate is he likes to overhype things that don't exist, which pisses me off. If something is not real stfu. Most of the time he doesn't keep his promises. 



3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

GdaTyler said:
Ka-pi96 said:
I'd like to see a lot more come from him, but then again he only has so much he can reasonably do. If the guys at the top don't give him the resources to go after really good games then there isn't much he can do about it.

What I hate is he likes to overhype things that don't exist, which pisses me off. If something is not real stfu. Most of the time he doesn't keep his promises. 


Hmm he really does like to hype things. He could do a lot better if he didn't mention things until he was absolutely sure they were going to happen, but by doing that he may also piss people off by not saying anything a lot of the time.



VGC Gamerscore league                                                          Bet with Miguel_Zorro  World cup bet  Bet with Slade6alpha

 

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
GdaTyler said:
Ka-pi96 said:
I'd like to see a lot more come from him, but then again he only has so much he can reasonably do. If the guys at the top don't give him the resources to go after really good games then there isn't much he can do about it.

What I hate is he likes to overhype things that don't exist, which pisses me off. If something is not real stfu. Most of the time he doesn't keep his promises. 


Hmm he really does like to hype things. He could do a lot better if he didn't mention things until he was absolutely sure they were going to happen, but by doing that he may also piss people off by not saying anything a lot of the time.

Yeah, he does that a lot. I do appreciate what he does (sorry if I got carried away in my rant), but he does piss me off with things he claims to exist, but don't. Around May last year he teases a major title that has yet to be talked about. He is full of shit at times, sorry.



3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

He tends to overhype things and not deliver, I like him, but he should tone it down a bit.

Had a bet with eFKac on whether or not Valve will be at Sony's E3: I lost.

He has delivered. Look at Tales of Hearts R, recently revealed. Freedom wars, over my dead body 2 and Soul sacrifice delta are all coming aswell.

Your expectations of an HD remake of a PSP game release are overblown. Its your fault for having set unrealistic goals.



He's pulling off miracles with the Vita.

He's got us Football Manager 2014 and Tales of Hearts R in 2014 for Vita so far (plus whatever we don't know about).

I suspect he's been behind quite a few other Japanese - English translation releases for Vita that haven't been made public too.

He may overhype things at time. But I have so much respect for the guy. He's "one of us" and you can see his passion for gaming, not just Sony, but gaming in general and yeah, I know there's a lot of hate for Indies, but I do think he genuinely feels that's the most exciting part of gaming right now, and I can't say I disagree.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
His job is to bring indies to vita, so he is doing his job? If you want to complain about the AAA games argue with the right DEPARTMENT dont attack a person doing his job, and doing it quite well as well.

@migh_and_highty on twitter

calladooty batalfeeld und hallo