Are you not entertained?!
it helps with the yen dropping
Very true, the Yen dropping is boosting stocks everywhere
...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.
"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"
for one day 5% it is boom
japanese stocks are expected to go up this year(not just sony)
since japan has announced a US-style quantative easing(=virtual money printing=more debts)
it is likely that japanese stocks will perform pretty much the same way like the us-stocks did since the first QE.
the difference:japan is hoping for an inflation/devaluation of the yen while the usa have to keep the dollar strong in a relative way as a weak dollar is supposed to lose its status as world reserve currency
B b b ut the fiscal year results were poor... how can that can happen? They are selling building... this news is fake... I tell you FAKE.
- Super Senso Hack, Cheats, Tips and Guide
- Destiny: Xur Location And Items For April 28th, 2017
- Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Skills Guide ? Sniper, Ghost, Warrior Skill Trees
- Call of Duty: World War 2 Story Is Told ?Mostly? In Game, Not Via Cutscenes
- Dawn of War 3 Doctrines Guide ? Understanding Army Doctrines and Elite Doctrines
- The Surge Could Have Run In 4K and 30FPS On Xbox One Scorpio, Developers Say
- ?Story Based Games Don?t Have The Same Impact They Used To Have,? Says Phil Spencer
- Pachter: Sony?s Latest Forecast Suggests PS4 Price Cut Incoming, May Not Outsell PS2 In The Long Run
- We Are Increasing Our investment In First Party Games, Says Xbox Head Phil Spencer