Are you not entertained?!
it helps with the yen dropping
Very true, the Yen dropping is boosting stocks everywhere
...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.
"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"
for one day 5% it is boom
japanese stocks are expected to go up this year(not just sony)
since japan has announced a US-style quantative easing(=virtual money printing=more debts)
it is likely that japanese stocks will perform pretty much the same way like the us-stocks did since the first QE.
the difference:japan is hoping for an inflation/devaluation of the yen while the usa have to keep the dollar strong in a relative way as a weak dollar is supposed to lose its status as world reserve currency
B b b ut the fiscal year results were poor... how can that can happen? They are selling building... this news is fake... I tell you FAKE.
- Bethesda?s Todd Howard Refuses To Confirm If Skyrim On Switch Is The Original Or The Remaster
- Nintendo Switch Suffering From Joycon Issues But There Is Day One Update Incoming That May Fix It
- The Legend of Zelda Breath of Wild Retail Version Performs Better Than Preview Builds, According To Report
- Nintendo Switch Recommends Using UHS-I Or Higher Micro SD Cards
- Nier: Automata: How To Remove 2B?s Skirt And Access Her Leotard Thong
- Nintendo Switch Switches To Auto Sleep When In Low Battery Mode
- Nintendo Switch Is Finally Able To Synchronize The Clock Via Internet Unlike The Wii U/3DS
- Sony Will Not Release New Hardware To Counter Xbox Scorpio In 2018, Says Michael Pachter
- Eternium Mage And Minions Hack Diamonds and Gold