Are you not entertained?!
it helps with the yen dropping
Very true, the Yen dropping is boosting stocks everywhere
...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.
"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"
for one day 5% it is boom
japanese stocks are expected to go up this year(not just sony)
since japan has announced a US-style quantative easing(=virtual money printing=more debts)
it is likely that japanese stocks will perform pretty much the same way like the us-stocks did since the first QE.
the difference:japan is hoping for an inflation/devaluation of the yen while the usa have to keep the dollar strong in a relative way as a weak dollar is supposed to lose its status as world reserve currency
B b b ut the fiscal year results were poor... how can that can happen? They are selling building... this news is fake... I tell you FAKE.
- Mass Effect Andromeda Guide: Crafting And Upgrade Armor, Rare Weapons, How To Get N7 Armor
- Mass Effect Andromeda Guide: Upgrading Nexus, Earning AVP, And Unlocking Cryo Pods
- Mass Effect Andromeda Guide: Tempest And Nomad Upgrades, How To Mine For Resources
- Mass Effect Andromeda Guide: Multiplayer Tips And Tricks, And Earning Apex Rating Points
- Star Wars Battlefront 2, Next Need for Speed Confirmed for EA Play 2017
- Overwatch PS4/Xbox One Receives Patch for Missing Music Bug
- Destiny Xur Inventory: Graviton Forfeit, Thunderlord and More
- Laser Creeper Robot Dino Riders Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
- Destiny Age of Triumph New Info: Necrochasm Quest, Weekly Vendor Refreshes