Quantcast
COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Fossil Fighters

 

 

 

 

lolz



Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

Fossil Fighters was one of the games I was going to suggest would break up the Sony sea after Harvest Moon & Kuroko leave. I didn't realise it was releasing in 10 days as well.

Looks like it's up to Senran Kagura; Theatrhythm or Mario Kart 8 now!



Maybe this helped SS



Kresnik said:
Fossil Fighters was one of the games I was going to suggest would break up the Sony sea after Harvest Moon & Kuroko leave. I didn't realise it was releasing in 10 days as well.

Looks like it's up to Senran Kagura; Theatrhythm or Mario Kart 8 now!


or CX weird game or That game with lots of girls (they have like 3 3ds LL's for it O.o)



SS reached 40 points total so it seems like Delta is doing well for itself. It has a shot of possibly getting more points.



ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

or CX weird game or That game with lots of girls (they have like 3 3ds LL's for it O.o)


Oh yeah, forgot about those two.  New Love Plus+ seems like it would be right up COMG's street.



think-man said:
Maybe this helped SS


If you have Soul Sacrifice,you can get Delta for 10 dollars i think that help .



PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Nice, was begining to think Soul Sacrifice wouldn't chart!



PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Soul Sacrifice : 28 points ( 7 days until launch) -> First appeared

Soul Sacrifice Delta: 20 points ( 17 days until launch) -> First appeared.

Looking not too bad.



think-man said:
Soul Sacrifice : 28 points ( 7 days until launch) -> First appeared

Soul Sacrifice Delta: 20 points ( 17 days until launch) -> First appeared.

Looking not too bad.

Are the dual pack included in Soul Sacrifice number?



PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m