Wii U Virtual Console is finally here.
Things to know:
- off-TV Gamepad support for all games
- MiiVerse Communities per game
- Games have new save feature (restore points)
- Customize your controls - remap any button!
- $1 NES and $1.50 SNES upgrade prices for people who own same game on Wii and have transferred to Wii U.
- GBA and N64 games coming at later time. (unknown if rest of VC consoles coming)
- PAL 50Hz issue. It appears that Nintendo is making it a case by case scenario if they will use the NTSC or PAL version. However, it will be stipulated in eShop when you go to download the game. It also may not matter on certain games like Kirby's Adventure which is using 50Hz version that was already optimized but WiiU version will also fix the page size while keeping the various languages. Where if they had gone to NTSC, it would be English only.
See following posts for game line-ups.