Quantcast
Locked: PLAYSTATION Nation -The Legend

Forums - Sony Discussion - PLAYSTATION Nation -The Legend

How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%
 
Sad 17 2.18%
 
Scared 4 0.51%
 
Excited 4 0.51%
 
Angry 2 0.26%
 
Awful 7 0.90%
 
Total:583
BasilZero said:

Edit: Wait...there are prinnies in this team?!?! WHAT THE!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, we got the Prinnies.  How does all your precious monkeys and plumbers look now?  Huh?  REPRESENT!



Around the Network
pokoko said:
BasilZero said:

Edit: Wait...there are prinnies in this team?!?! WHAT THE!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, we got the Prinnies.  How does all your precious monkeys and plumbers look now?  Huh?  REPRESENT!





    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

Can someone explain me how to edit my sig?



ruimartiniman said:
Can someone explain me how to edit my sig?

Home > Profile Setthings > Last box of the Biography.



Hey, I just joined the site and would like to join the playstation nation please. I have been following the forums for a long time so I am familiar with everyone already though. Please bestow upon me the honor of joining the holiest of all nations.



Around the Network
veritaz said:
Hey, I just joined the site and would like to join the playstation nation please. I have been following the forums for a long time so I am familiar with everyone already though. Please bestow upon me the honor of joining the holiest of all nations.


welcome to the site, and welcome to the brotherhood



ethomaz said:
ruimartiniman said:
Can someone explain me how to edit my sig?

Home > Profile Setthings > Last box of the Biography.


Thanks a lot.



So am I accepted? Also applying for Jester or King of Hand



PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Me Getting the Big Boss Emblem!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8blJhM6PZ4

Thx :)



Can I be the hand of the king please :D