Forums - Sales Discussion - NPD December (pending sales data)

npd numbers should be up within the next couple days.

Predictions?

My guess:

360 undertracked

ps3 spot on or slightly overtracked

wiiu undertracked

wii overtracked

3ds undertracked

vita undertracked

ds overtracked



Kowen Vs Vita LTD Japan UP
PirateKing of vgc non-conformists

sony strategy thread
instagram: scrambles00
3ds friend code: 3325-2331-1567

Around the Network
360 overtracked
PS3 spot on
WiiU overtracked
Wii spot on

Lots of overtracked software
Sports games undertracked (NBA 2K, Madden)

PS3 and 360 overtracked (360 more)
WiiU overtracked


Barozi said:
360 overtracked
PS3 spot on
WiiU overtracked
Wii spot on

Lots of overtracked software
Sports games undertracked (NBA 2K, Madden)


This. 



I'm not really here!

televandalist Animated Gif on Giphy

Link: Shipment History Since 1995

theprof00 said:

npd numbers should be up within the next couple days.

Predictions?

My guess:

360 undertracked

ps3 spot on or slightly overtracked

wiiu undertracked

wii overtracked

3ds undertracked

vita undertracked

ds overtracked


This would be right for Europe. Except Vita would be overtracked. 



I'm not really here!

televandalist Animated Gif on Giphy

Link: Shipment History Since 1995

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
theprof00 said:

npd numbers should be up within the next couple days.

Predictions?

My guess:

360 undertracked

ps3 spot on or slightly overtracked

wiiu undertracked

wii overtracked

3ds undertracked

vita undertracked

ds overtracked


This would be right for Europe. Except Vita would be overtracked

Obviously



pezus said:
kowenicki said:
theprof00 said:

npd numbers should be up within the next couple days.

Predictions?

My guess:

360 undertracked

ps3 spot on or slightly overtracked

wiiu undertracked

wii overtracked

3ds undertracked

vita undertracked

ds overtracked


This would be right for Europe. Except Vita would be overtracked

Obviously


Without a doubt. 



I'm not really here!

televandalist Animated Gif on Giphy

Link: Shipment History Since 1995

kowenicki said:
Obviously

 


Without a doubt. 


indubitably



Jay520 said:
kowenicki said:
Obviously

 


Without a doubt. 


indubitably


Incontrovertibly



I'm not really here!

televandalist Animated Gif on Giphy

Link: Shipment History Since 1995

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Barozi said:
360 overtracked
PS3 spot on
WiiU overtracked
Wii spot on

Lots of overtracked software
Sports games undertracked (NBA 2K, Madden)


This. 

You were just too lazy to come up with your own predictions :P