Quantcast
oh my god. 95 % - the best rpg on this generation, its coming.

Forums - Gaming Discussion - oh my god. 95 % - the best rpg on this generation, its coming.

I tried the demo it was so much fun.



 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

i love the cover art



Got the game and guide pre ordered

Can't wait and hope it delivers.



It certainly looks far better than any other RPG from the last 2/3 Years.

Been wanting to play it since the DS version was shown. Hope it delivers.



I preordered the wizard edition for this ages ago, my anticipation and hype for it actually broke through the roof of my house, and went so high that they met Felix Baumgartner while he was on the edge of the atmosphere... how do you think got down to earth? Jumped? Fuck no, he was pushed...

But yeah, it's going to be an amazing game...



Around the Network
Turkish said:
DirtyP2002 said:

I hate the artstyle to be honest. It is so Japanese and I am not into Manga / Anime at all.

And the 1 review so far is lower than the metacritic of skyrim. I lol'd.


Holy hell there is actually a person who never watched a Ghibli movie? I feel sorry for you


I feel sorry for people that cant respect other peoples opinions.  The ghibli movies are nothing special unless you are an anime fan.

as far an ni no kuni, it isnt on my radar at the moment.  I do like level 5, but this game just seemed too japanese to me.  I will look into it more when it is released, but as of now Im not interested.  I also think that they are going to have a problem with the name of the game here in the US...



Carl2291 said:
It certainly looks far better than any other RPG from the last 2/3 Years.

Been wanting to play it since the DS version was shown. Hope it delivers.


I am looking forward to it as well, but sometimes I feel it will be slow and peaceful like Dragon Quest 8. However it is coming out right next to my Birthday so day 1. 



 

gergroy said:
Turkish said:
DirtyP2002 said:

I hate the artstyle to be honest. It is so Japanese and I am not into Manga / Anime at all.

And the 1 review so far is lower than the metacritic of skyrim. I lol'd.


Holy hell there is actually a person who never watched a Ghibli movie? I feel sorry for you


I feel sorry for people that cant respect other peoples opinions.  The ghibli movies are nothing special unless you are an anime fan.

as far an ni no kuni, it isnt on my radar at the moment.  I do like level 5, but this game just seemed too japanese to me.  I will look into it more when it is released, but as of now Im not interested.  I also think that they are going to have a problem with the name of the game here in the US...

I'm not an 'anime fan' and they're special to me. So there goes that argument. 



Sal.Paradise said:
gergroy said:
Turkish said:
DirtyP2002 said:

I hate the artstyle to be honest. It is so Japanese and I am not into Manga / Anime at all.

And the 1 review so far is lower than the metacritic of skyrim. I lol'd.


Holy hell there is actually a person who never watched a Ghibli movie? I feel sorry for you


I feel sorry for people that cant respect other peoples opinions.  The ghibli movies are nothing special unless you are an anime fan.

as far an ni no kuni, it isnt on my radar at the moment.  I do like level 5, but this game just seemed too japanese to me.  I will look into it more when it is released, but as of now Im not interested.  I also think that they are going to have a problem with the name of the game here in the US...

I'm not an 'anime fan' and they're special to me. So there goes that argument. 


Thats fine, that is your opinion.  That was my main point.



Runa216 said:
italo244 said:
007BondAgent said:
man-bear-pig said:
Skyrim is the best RPG of the gen.

This is a JRPG and JRPG's suck!

Pokemon kills skyrim in every aspect.

Skyrim best RPG this gen? Its not even better than Oblivion...

I own Game of the Year Editions of Oblivion, Morrowind, and Skyrim.  skyrim is leagues better than both Oblivion and Morrowind.  Better in pretty much every way.  

Skyrim is the best Elder Scrolls game to date.  

Most true post on this site to date.



Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.