only this price for another 8 or so hours games are shipped from the UK.
- Daymare 1998 Is Now On Steam Greenlight; Production Continuing On The Game
- Resident Evil 7 Gets A Making Of Video Revealing Some Interesting Information About The Game
- Xbox Head Committed To Bringing Japanese Games To Xbox, JRPGs ?May Be Coming?
- Understanding Mass Effect Andromeda Dialogue Icons, How Conversations Work, Tone and Non-Tone Options, Prompts
- Xbox One Attach Rate Is ?Great?, Says Phil Spencer
- Persona 5 New Gameplay Video Shows 90 Minutes Of Gameplay
- Destiny 2 Leaked Poster is Real, Announcement Coming Today ? Rumour
- Special TNT Command Block 1.11.2 (Russian Roulette)
- Xbox Live Games With Gold In April Include Ryse: Son of Rome, The Walking Dead, Assassin?s Creed, and Darksiders
So many idiots roaming VGChartz nowadays....
Metacritic 79 now.
And just as I feared, the game is severly dumbed down where freedom is taken away from the player and instead the developer directs it for you.
For example the missions, instead of being like in the past games huge areas where you had total freedom to discover and to approach your target in any way you want with your full arsenal, in Absolution missions start with limited tools, are split up into small levels where the level designers have spread the clues, tools and weapons at the "right" killing spots so that you don't "have to" experiment and figure out that for yourself.
I just can't take metacritic scores seriously anymore, just because a few reviewers want to give a good game a bad reputation for no reason.