only this price for another 8 or so hours games are shipped from the UK.
- Jammer Splash Hack Diamonds and Coins
- Horizon Zero Dawn Rockbreaker Guide ? How to Defeat, Weaknesses and Tips
- Horizon Zero Dawn Snapmaw Guide ? How to Defeat, Weaknesses and Tips
- Horizon Zero Dawn Deathbringer Guide ? How to Defeat, Weaknesses and Tips
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake And Kingdom Hearts 3 Ranked 2nd And 8th Respectively In Latest Japanese Charts
- Retailer Uses Xbox One Cases To Advertise Nintendo Switch Games, Hilarity Ensues
- Overwatch ? Strange D.VA Glitch Is Causing The Game To Crash
- Call of Duty 2017 Leaked Poster Is Fake, Is Identical To A Three Year Old Image
- Nintendo Switch Now Has 25% More GPU Power According To A New Report
So many idiots roaming VGChartz nowadays....
Metacritic 79 now.
And just as I feared, the game is severly dumbed down where freedom is taken away from the player and instead the developer directs it for you.
For example the missions, instead of being like in the past games huge areas where you had total freedom to discover and to approach your target in any way you want with your full arsenal, in Absolution missions start with limited tools, are split up into small levels where the level designers have spread the clues, tools and weapons at the "right" killing spots so that you don't "have to" experiment and figure out that for yourself.
I just can't take metacritic scores seriously anymore, just because a few reviewers want to give a good game a bad reputation for no reason.