Quantcast
Media Create Sales. Week 15: April 9 - April 15

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales. Week 15: April 9 - April 15

smbu2000 said:
VicViper said:
 


That cartridge art is really ace! But anyway, any local observations about Code of Princess?

Sorry was playing a bit of Fire Emblem for about an hour. Anyway, I don't think I noticed CoP at that store actually. It might have been there, but I was really focused on Fire Emblem. it was midnight so the store was exactly packed. I'll check out another later as I'm still thinking about whether to pick up Code of Princess as well.


Lucky bastard! :D

But thanks, looking foward for your impressions on FE and, hopefully, CoP!



Around the Network

ouch at vita



Xbox 360 1,373
PS2 1,212


clash of the titans anyone?



Interesting facts

3DS + DS Last year:

1259,929 (897k + 362k)

3DS + DS this year:

1407,818 (1376k + 31k)


UP +147,889

-------------------

PSP Last year
702,547

PSP+Vita This year
525,629 (305k + 219k)

DOWN - 176,918

Sony managed this launch there so bad...



Salnax said:
How's the Vita doing better than the Wii when the Wii actually has a few pieces of software selling?

Less system sellers.



NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

 My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network
Salnax said:
How's the Vita doing better than the Wii when the Wii actually has a few pieces of software selling?

cause it's released 5 years after Wii?



MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

smbu2000 said:

Anyway, it's now 4/19 here in Japan (past midnight), so I went to my the 24hr Geo about 5 minutes walk from my apartment and picked up Fire Emblem since they start selling new games at midnight, hehe.

 

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Panama said:
KH is doing really poorly considering it's not a spinoff title and is bundled. At least it's definitely getting localized.

True. I have to wonder what effect the prior Nintendo handheld games had on it, though. From what I've heard the DS and even GBA games weren't particularly good. Alternatively, maybe the 3DS just isn't the platform for the series.



noname2200 said:
Panama said:
KH is doing really poorly considering it's not a spinoff title and is bundled. At least it's definitely getting localized.

True. I have to wonder what effect the prior Nintendo handheld games had on it, though. From what I've heard the DS and even GBA games weren't particularly good. Alternatively, maybe the 3DS just isn't the platform for the series.


To be fair, the PSP version didn't do well in the west comparable to the DS game, but specifically terms of Japan, the best option seems to be PSP.



 

VicViper said:

Interesting facts

3DS + DS Last year:

1259,929 (897k + 362k)

3DS + DS this year:

1407,818 (1376k + 31k)


UP +147,889

-------------------

PSP Last year
702,547

PSP+Vita This year
525,629 (305k + 219k)

DOWN - 176,918

Sony managed this launch there so bad...

I mean if you ignore every circumstance then yeah I guess so