First Actual Week: 450k
well first edition will get the least attention due to higher price. -so that one well net 25-40 k
the main week
110-135 k . the month should see 200 k .
- Super Senso Hack, Cheats, Tips and Guide
- Destiny: Xur Location And Items For April 28th, 2017
- Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Skills Guide ? Sniper, Ghost, Warrior Skill Trees
- Call of Duty: World War 2 Story Is Told ?Mostly? In Game, Not Via Cutscenes
- Dawn of War 3 Doctrines Guide ? Understanding Army Doctrines and Elite Doctrines
- The Surge Could Have Run In 4K and 30FPS On Xbox One Scorpio, Developers Say
- ?Story Based Games Don?t Have The Same Impact They Used To Have,? Says Phil Spencer
- Pachter: Sony?s Latest Forecast Suggests PS4 Price Cut Incoming, May Not Outsell PS2 In The Long Run
- We Are Increasing Our investment In First Party Games, Says Xbox Head Phil Spencer
meh, not sure. 600k-1.5m?
i'll say 3.5m for the lol's
This weekend I asked my friend if he was planning on getting the psvita. His reply was maybe, when is it coming out?and he is a ps3/psp owner, who watches plenty of tv. That 50million dollar advertisement should have began at least a few weeks prior to launch. Most people who don't frequent gaming forums, probably just became aware it exists let alone figure out whether they want one or not.
So 200k-300k first week.
PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB