First Actual Week: 450k
well first edition will get the least attention due to higher price. -so that one well net 25-40 k
the main week
110-135 k . the month should see 200 k .
- Vikings: Wolves of Midgard Gets A Pretty Thrilling Launch Trailer
- Destiny: Xur Location And Items For March 24th, 2017
- Naughty Dog Developer Tries To Explain What Might Have Happened With Mass Effect Andromeda?s Animations
- Programming For PS4 Pro Took About 8% Of The Total Workload, According To Killing Floor 2 Developer
- GameStop Impressed With Xbox One Scorpio- ?It Will be A Gamer Friendly, Powerful Console?
- Mass Effect Andromeda Contagion Guide ? Locating Clues, Finding Ruth
- Zero Escape: The Nonary Games Review ? Two Compelling And Twisting Mysteries
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Attach Rate Almost 1:1, According To GameStop
- Mass Effect Andromeda Aspirations Guide ? Clearing the Outpost, Finding the Explosives
meh, not sure. 600k-1.5m?
i'll say 3.5m for the lol's
This weekend I asked my friend if he was planning on getting the psvita. His reply was maybe, when is it coming out?and he is a ps3/psp owner, who watches plenty of tv. That 50million dollar advertisement should have began at least a few weeks prior to launch. Most people who don't frequent gaming forums, probably just became aware it exists let alone figure out whether they want one or not.
So 200k-300k first week.
PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB