- A 20 year old male gamer
- United States
- Joined on April 3rd 2011, last online 16 minutes ago.
- Profile Views: 5,525
- Forum posts: 855 times which averages 1 posts per day
Badges: (view all)
Recent Wall PostsView more
Hey there! I tried to send a friend request to you, can't seem to find the "send friend request" button. So I added you as a friend. You seem to be a person I can relate to in terms of posting... Add me as a friend, if you want to!
Recent ActivityView more
- MTZehvor and Justagamer are now friends.
- MTZehvor and radishhead are now friends.
- MTZehvor rated Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (DS)
- MTZehvor rated Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (DS)
- MTZehvor added Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (DS)
This list only shows a selection of games from this user's favourite games.View all games
Recent Forum PostsView more
Soriku said: MTZehvor said: Seece said: MTZehvor said:I'm pretty sure you could say the exact same thing about kids from households that told their kids that the Tooth Fairy or Santa Claus exists. This study is irrelevant unless there's some long term effects on these kids, and I'm going to guess that, just like people who believed in Santa as a kid, that effect is...
I thought it was garbage. I kind of checked out after a certain villain's death from the prequel trilogy got horribly retconned into meaninglessness, though, so maybe it got really good later on or something....
Scoobes said: MTZehvor said: I feel like you've missed the entire point. Here we go once more: The article's point is that kids' ability to determine the likelihood of a story being able to occur is skewed by being taught stories from the Bible which would seem far-fetched to most people. In other words, kids are unable to determine the probability of an event actually being able...