- A 23 year old male gamer
- Joined on March 30th 2009, last online 9 hours ago.
- Profile Views: 62,485
- Forum posts: 17,670 times which averages 9 posts per day
Badges: (view all)
Recent Wall PostsView more
Okay, I know I've been slacking off (geez, I have class). Anyway, around 10 hours in. Chapter 6.
- I love the battle system. The greatness of it is especially shown in boss battles. I mean, seriously, it is super fun.
- The Lightning + Hope duo rocks!
- I'll marry Lightning. Deal with it.
- I still like the linearity of it.
- The level-up system is also pretty addicting. I really dig it.
- The equipment upgrade... um.... I mean.... I just upgraded some things but now other weapons feel meaningless... erm... it is kind of weird...
- I have never ever used a shop.
- Summons is also something I don't understand... they don't seem that useful.
What is the best way to approach the weapon upgrade? Do I just keep upgrading one weapon until I can't and then just transform it to a better one?
So I have pre-loaded and will play the most evil game ever (FFXIII) tomorrow on Steam.
I'll be going with an open mind.
Also I... really like Lightning. I want to marry her.
As far as the combat goes, it is pretty fun. There is enough style in it but the paradigm shifts keeps it fresh.
Actually. It is very welcome. Xenoblade reeeeally burned me out because of the overwhelming amount of things to do and openess, so I find XIII style's pretty relaxing. I am genuinely enjoying it.
I do hope there are meaningful sidequests later on.
Also, the music is really strong.
You have been suspiciously quiet about XV man, what do you think?
You Part 1 hater...
Recent ActivityView more
This list only shows a selection of games from this user's favourite games.View all games
Recent Forum PostsView more
Telltale awesome! Game of Thrones?!...
Eye colour: Other
Hair colour: Brown
Favourite Games: I like video games!
Favourite Films: I like movies!
Favourite Books: I like reading!
About Me: I like stuff!