- A 23 year old male gamer
- Joined on March 30th 2009, last online 39 minutes ago.
- Profile Views: 64,282
- Forum posts: 17,825 times which averages 9 posts per day
Badges: (view all)
Recent Wall PostsView more
Well, I started to play again. One thing though. I'm so glad I took the long break. In the time I didn't play, it was updated to 1080p, and I hate to say it, but it looks so much nicer.
But yup, I'm done. I can finally start catching up to that colossal backlog of mine.
You also liked Valkyria Chronicles, right? That one is next on my list.
So much for Nabaat being a big antagonist. What a waste. Oh well...
Anyway. Chapter 9 was loooong. Also, I feel pretty strong now, Nothing shall stand in my way!
Also, should go without saying, but unless something goes horribly wrong in the remainder of the game, my experience with FFXIII has been great.
Okay, I know I've been slacking off (geez, I have class). Anyway, around 10 hours in. Chapter 6.
- I love the battle system. The greatness of it is especially shown in boss battles. I mean, seriously, it is super fun.
- The Lightning + Hope duo rocks!
- I'll marry Lightning. Deal with it.
- I still like the linearity of it.
- The level-up system is also pretty addicting. I really dig it.
- The equipment upgrade... um.... I mean.... I just upgraded some things but now other weapons feel meaningless... erm... it is kind of weird...
- I have never ever used a shop.
- Summons is also something I don't understand... they don't seem that useful.
What is the best way to approach the weapon upgrade? Do I just keep upgrading one weapon until I can't and then just transform it to a better one?
Lightning + Fang = Most badass pair ever!
I'm in the middle of Chapter 8. I'm going to take a wild guess and assume there are 13 chapters.
I'll pick up the pace now. After all, I need to play VC after this. :-P
So I have pre-loaded and will play the most evil game ever (FFXIII) tomorrow on Steam.
I'll be going with an open mind.
Also I... really like Lightning. I want to marry her.
As far as the combat goes, it is pretty fun. There is enough style in it but the paradigm shifts keeps it fresh.
Actually. It is very welcome. Xenoblade reeeeally burned me out because of the overwhelming amount of things to do and openess, so I find XIII style's pretty relaxing. I am genuinely enjoying it.
I do hope there are meaningful sidequests later on.
Also, the music is really strong.
Recent ActivityView more
This list only shows a selection of games from this user's favourite games.View all games
Recent Forum PostsView more
MH5 on Vita, not even close. Apart from recent events everything led to believe that the next DQ was going to be on the 3DS....
Eye colour: Other
Hair colour: Brown
Favourite Games: I like video games!
Favourite Films: I like movies!
Favourite Books: I like reading!
About Me: I like stuff!