whatever

    8,749

    L5: Zergling (1,251 until level 6)
    < whatever
    • A male gamer
    • United States
    • Joined on January 26th 2007, last online 22 hours ago.
    • Profile Views: 12,989
    • Forum posts: 2,074 times which averages 1 posts per day

    Badges: (view all)

    9 Years Has been a VGChartz member for over 9 years.
    Watch Your Back! Received 10,000 profile views.
    8 Years Has been a VGChartz member for over 8 years.
    Trust Me, It'll Have Legs 100 replies made to user's most popular thread.
    7 Years Has been a VGChartz member for over 7 years.
    6 Years Has been a VGChartz member for over 6 years.
    Site Veteran Has been a VGChartz member for over 5 years.
    Open For Business Earned 10 badges.
    Littlest Genocide 1,000 posts on the gamrConnect forums.
    Leaving Limbo 100 posts on the gamrConnect forums.
    Making Friends 10 friends on gamrConnect.
    4 Years Has been a VGChartz member for over 4 years.
    3 Years Has been a VGChartz member for over 3 years.
    2 Years Has been a VGChartz member for over 2 years.
    1st Birthday Has been a VGChartz member for over 1 year.
    So You Came Back For More, Huh? Logged in a second time.
    Mirror Image Awarded for uploading an avatar.
    'Ello Princess! Awarded for signing up.

    Recent Wall Posts

    View more
    < fatslob-:O posted something on whatever's wall:

    Well, the other guy got what he deserved since he's no better than the instigators themselves ...

    < Kaizar posted something on whatever's wall:

    Best Movies of 2014 Thread:



    http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173039



    Trailers are in the 4th & 5th OP.



    And please sign my Petition:

    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/to-convert-kingsman-the-secret-serive-movie

    < MARCUSDJACKSON posted something on whatever's wall:

    love the name, sure i've seen it before, but it's whtever.

    < Carl2291 posted something on whatever's wall:

    Hey whatever, I just cut down a quote tree you had going. Keep them to a maximum of 3 posts per tree in the future. Thanks!

    < hugebong posted something on whatever's wall:

    hey dude remember me? you liked my videos well an way heres anotherone i made leme know how i did.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlBEofKmjUs

    Recent Activity

    View more

    Favourite Games

    This list only shows a selection of games from this user's favourite games.

    View all games

    Recent Forum Posts

    View more
    Write 28

    If Hillary had won, would her declining health affect her presidency?

    in Politics Discussion 2 days ago

    Reagan didn't know who he was through his second term. She would have surrounded herself with people that could run the government regardless of her condition....

    Write 177

    Why are people calling for Trump to exit the race when Hilary has done just as appalling stuff?

    in Politics Discussion on 13 October 2016

    Mr Puggsly said: Normchacho said: The ACA provides coverage to about 90% of the people living in the United States. The remaining 10% of people living in America can't get coverage because  1. They aren't here legally and are therefor uneligible. 2. Fall into the "Medicad Gap" because their States opted out. 3. Decided it was either cheaper to just pay the fine, or didn't...

    Write 177

    Why are people calling for Trump to exit the race when Hilary has done just as appalling stuff?

    in Politics Discussion on 13 October 2016

    Baryonyx said: Jumpin said: What exactly has Hillary done that matches all the crap what Trump's done? Beside several "Suicide-Victims with gun-shot wounds in the back". Using the Clinton foundation to steal people's donations which the victims they was supposed to help didn't get any of it, or when she got exposed by leaked email that she sold weapons to...

    Biography

    Occupation: Software Engineer

    Height: 0'0

    Game Stats

    • 90 total number of games
    • 0 games in common
    • 0.0 average game rating
    • PS3 favourite console (56 games)
    • Sports favourite genre (17 games)
    • 0% of games completed