- A 27 year old male gamer
- United States
- Joined on November 14th 2012, last online 6 hours ago.
- Profile Views: 33,379
- Forum posts: 16,466 times which averages 7 posts per day
- User Reviews: 0 reviews
- VG$ 4,150.00
Ouch! Wishing you a speedy recovery!
Was your original avatar, or at least your avatar around 2016 - 2018, that picture of the guy with his arms folded with little cartoon minions in the background in a horizontal canvas scale?
I just read some old wall posts where you were fighting with users about the possibility of a unified Nintendo platform. Interesting. I sometimes am amazed at how the idea of a Switch like system (although people used to think of it more like a steam machine, with a portable model and a home model) was discussed openly on the internet as far back as February 2015.
You called someone naive on the day after you got banned. Shall I submit a report?
he zorg been a long time, hard being a nintendo fan on the internet huh, anyway based on black friday numbers what do you think the switches first year sales number will be
"1. Like I said, I credited handhelds with having a higher chance of being rebought, but neither you or I have any actual data to show the number of unique owners of each device so while you say I'm dowplaying, I could easily say you are overestimating the number of people who own multiple 3DS models and neither one of us would be right because neither of us has any proof.
2. I just find it to be cherry picking when you choose a smaller support title instead of the proven system sellers like Pokemon which sells over 15 million and like I said, its about the overall library not just a game in isolation.
3. Werent you the guy in another thread who was calling people out for using just the top 10 selling games to prove a point? So now a game has to chart in the top 10 of NPD to be considered a strong seller?"
What are you even talking about?!
1. Sure, I'm definitely overestimating consoles. How about you reply to the actual points I made, viz. price, space, and how easily they break or can be lost. I'll wait.
2. What does Pokemon have to do with home consoles? It never sold 15m and the argument was that had WiiU had these games, it would have sold better. Read again the actual point instead of throwing handhelds in where they don't belong.
3. Yes, I was. Where did I say that only the top 10 matters? We have plenty of charts with more than the top 10. Those charts are dominated by ps and xb games. The Japanese charts, on the other hand, have both Ninty and Sony games all year long. It used to be the case with nds and wii. It was not the same this generation where a few games here and there would do well, but the rest would be absent from the charts.
Thanks for sticking up for me :)
I haven't seen you post much in response to the current NX rumor. What gives?
Still no Yoshi's wooly world ? So, your wife didn't do you the favor! :P Or maybe she did,by buying you something else? XCX for example! :P
Hey zorg, I remember you making a thread about Gameboy sales... Do you know how much of the 118m, are Gameboy color units? I have tried too hard to find it on the internet but with no result, so I quit!
I quoted someone else on the thread, but you should know psp is quite bellow ps2 power and 3ds is considerably ahead of gamecube.
Zorg in your opinion, what effect would a 199$ wii u price have? No need to tell my opinion, you can pretty easily assume my aspect...
I want to hear yours, since you're a strict judge (don't take that as an offense)! lol :P
Are you looking forward to see 3DS performance in holidays, especially in black Friday week, now with new
3ds/3ds xl existence? Because,I do! That time will tell us a lot, unless you have already, come into (rushed)conclusions! ;P
I'm wondering if there will be any great deals for the new models...
I hope, they should be, because they must entice a great proportion of old models owners to upgrade, a tempting discount would probably do that!
And some dirty cheap offers for the old models, I guess that retailers would like to get rid of that stagnant stock!
zorg1000 hasn't added any games yet!