By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - You'll never guess what showed up at my office today ...

So I see the mail guy walk in and I inspected the packages - sweet, I got two of them.

The DHL was definitely MS - and the other was FedEx. I opened both ... and the FedEx one was Call of Duty 4. Cool ... 

The DHL package? MASS EFFECT! I was like 'Yessir!'

I will be posting a mini-pre-review on www.dukecitygamerz.com by like Thursday, Friday. The full review will be on the 19th - a week from today.

Stay tuned ... 

Around the Network

cool have fun playing it

Awsome, have a great time playing it. And be as positive with the game as possible.

mM

I guess I'm the only one NOT getting Mass Effect early. Enjoy the game, I will too but I won't get my hands on it for another week and half

Darc Requiem said:
I guess I'm the only one NOT getting Mass Effect early. Enjoy the game, I will too but I won't get my hands on it for another week and half

Could be worse.  My friend will be getting Mass Effect late because his 360 RROD on him.

Around the Network

luck, i want mass effect NOW

Hay ... here are the essential pics ...

Later, Skillz

I love gettin goodies in the mail!

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

Mine should be getting in this Wednesday or Friday.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Soriku said:
Lol, you have the 'DO NOT SELL BEFORE 11/20/07" too as the other guy (forget is name). Enjoy.

Ha ha ... it's a retail copy, but it's for my review. I had the same thing as my Halo 3 copy I got the Saturday before it came out. Talk about hustling ...

I also got Timeshift today too, but I am concentrating on Mass Effect right now since it's not out yet.

As far as gameplay ... if you loved KOTR (Knights of the Old Republic), you'll love this ... the dialogue is a lot more fluid. I am only starting the game and I am really, really impressed ...