By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - You'll never guess what showed up at my office today ...

madskillz said:
I did equip him with a rifle, and that fool couldn't hit the broadside of a barn! I tried - believe you me - I tried to raise his skill with the rifle to no avail.

Rifle is almost useless without major accuracy bumps, and an actual sniper rifle with high accuracy as well. Other wise, even from a kneel, your scope tends to wander forever. You can use Assassinate to get instant steady aim, but it takes a while to recharge.

Even then it's only good at a distance. If you want the Sniper Expert achievement it's best to use it in the
vehicle segments in the main story, as opposed to the vehicle itself. Usually have enough distance to line up 
your sights then. 

Around the Network
madskillz said:
Oh yeah ... if anyone wants to add me on Live, my gamertag is madskillzceo

I am not sure how it looks to folks, but I unlocked like 20 to 25 gamerpoints on Mass Effect. Not sure if you can see it on my profile.

added.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Added you also, hows the story unfolding? I have to wait 6 or so days until I can pickup the bioware epic.

@ Ckmlb and Omac
Yeah, I got you both ... I'll have a mini update Friday afternoon. So far, I am back on the ship after the beacon we were supposed to retrieve exploded.

I promise, I won't reveal any spoilers - stay tuned on Friday. I will say, I am impressed ...

UPDATE: Today is the day for Rock Band to arrive. I am gonna call a few folks to make sure I'll get it today or this weekend. I will be doing a very fast turnaround if it arrives this weekend. *fingers crossed* ...

And ... I received my info on Blacksite Area 51, but someone at FedEx ripped me off and all I got was the fact sheet ... bad, bad FedEx!!!! 

Impressed is always a good sign :D How bout GOTY? Do you think it's got a decent running for it?

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

@ ChronotriggerJM

I haven't gotten that far into the game to make an informed choice, but if it stays as interesting as it has been thus far, definitely.

Seriously, it is the kind of game that sucks you in and won't let go. Call of Duty 4 is like that, to a point. I am really, really lovin' the slew of games coming out - I mean top-notch games. It's insane - and sales are proving just that.

Still, my pick right now is "Bioshock," but I could be wrong ...

Update: There was an *error* and I am getting Rock Band on Monday. They shipped it via FedEx - that puppy weighs 20lbs!