By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

Cthulhu said:
I am leaving GP once I finish all 64 missions and basically there is nothing more to do

The story can wait

Playtime: 64:23:09 (and Im loving it)

Before you finish the story you can only do mission 1-28 in Pulse 1-17 in Grand Pulse and then you have to go through the mains to get to  missions 18 and 19 and so on. 

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
I can't stand how the characters keep getting split up. And don't say it's for story reasons. It's for no reason at all so far (chapter 4).

Just when Snow gets his Eidolon, it shifts to stupid Sazh. Just when Lightning gets her Eidolon, it shifts to stupid Sazh again. I don't want to play as Sazh! I want to try out my new Power Ranger Zords! There's absolutely no reason for the party to NOT be together right now. They all have the same goal.

What a retarded design choice.

I also dislike the split-up party. Gets very annoying. After you get into one "storyline," you're forced to move to another "storyline" with two different characters. If, later when the party gets back together, Lightning and Hope don't favor each other and Sazh and Vanille don't favor each other it will create a slight sense of disawareness on SE's part, if you ask me.

by far the worst bahamut ever

Ok, it's good to hear about how big Pulse is. I was thinking it was going by too fast since I was at 16 hours and going by chapters more than halfway through. But it sounds like you can spend tons of time messing around doing more open world missions and the like on Pulse. Awesome saaaauuuce!!!!

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Almost forgot to rate Chap. 10

Rating - 9.2

Around the Network

daaamn, that sucks. i cant play FFXIII the next two weeks, cuz' im @ an Civillian Service Seminar here in Germany.. q.q .. . . and yes, i just realised that.. some hours before i have to be there. xD

damn damn damn.. but i made it through, that is something. <.<

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Oh, so you can do missions and stuff after you beat the final boss? Or rather, you have to do some for platinum?

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

How many here actually summon Eidolons in battles? I don't.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

hikaruchan said:
Cthulhu said:
I am leaving GP once I finish all 64 missions and basically there is nothing more to do

The story can wait

Playtime: 64:23:09 (and Im loving it)

Before you finish the story you can only do mission 1-28 in Pulse 1-17 in Grand Pulse and then you have to go through the mains to get to  missions 18 and 19 and so on. 

no you do not, once you beat the pope guyyou can teleport back to gran pulse and do all the missions

Naum said:
How many here actually summon Eidolons in battles? I don't.

never, complete waste i think they dont seem to be as good as they were back in FFX.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)