By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

I am on Chapter 4 and I have Sazh as my leader and Vanille and Hope as party members

Chapter 1- 7/10

Chapter 2- 7/10

Chapter 3- 8/10

Chapter 4- 9/10

Around the Network

how do I unlock more areas of the crystarium system? I have all the crystals for Lightning, Sazh, Vanille, and Hope already

spartan004 said:
how do I unlock more areas of the crystarium system? I have all the crystals for Lightning, Sazh, Vanille, and Hope already

It opens up more the further you get into the game.  You have to wait until then.

LOL i ended up buying the game!!!

On ps3 of course but still.

lol @ darth not adding me to the list. fraid' i'll bring the total scores down there man?

Around the Network

He adds you to the list when you review the first chapter. and he is sleeping atm I believe.

oh yeah? well when i first played it, it was on 360 and i beat chapter 1 so...

Chapter I: 6.5/10 - reason: slow start but the graphics are really, really nice, crisp and clean character models, however... floor textures are fugly and i really hate lightning worst main character ever in any final fantasy game ever devised. I like Sazh though, hes cool. music is good, i like the new battle music, an' battle system is basic as someone put it, its very "been there done that" ish...

---

In chapter 2 on PS3 now, hopfully it gets better because im basing my reviews off a +5 year dev time, i expect things nothing short of perfection.

On the flip-side, we can see a sneak peak of these sexy graphics of how Versus will end up, very pretty game.

Just got done watching White Collar season finale. Back to playing this AWESOME 5+ year dev game.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Chapter I: 6.5/10 - reason: slow start but the graphics are really, really nice, crisp and clean character models, however... floor textures are fugly and i really hate lightning worst main character ever in any final fantasy game ever devised. I like Sazh though, hes cool. music is good, i like the new battle music, an' battle system is basic as someone put it, its very "been there done that" ish...

---

In chapter 2 on PS3 now, hopfully it gets better because im basing my reviews off a +5 year dev time, i expect things nothing short of perfection.

On the flip-side, we can see a sneak peak of these sexy graphics of how Versus will end up, very pretty game.

roffle. You want this game to fail so badly, so you go the extent to set up impossible expectations so that you can say it fails.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

---

roffle. You want this game to fail so badly, so you go the extent to set up impossible expectations so that you can say it fails.

Pretty much. Let's just enjoy it and disregard the rest. ^^